Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert (23335 Views)

Follow Your Fan Back: Adekunle Gold Replies Fan With Funny Pic On Twitter / Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert / Rihanna Hits The Club In See-through Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Emyo(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2013
loswhite: and she got it. Imagine 58 ppl thinks u r a fool. Hmmm dat no b mistake o....lol
the good people are but a few.
That is why in Nigeria the odd sells, rumors and bad news sells further than Good items.
Chine phones and refurbished items have their way to Nigeria, dumped and yet we buy and encourage it.
We can always count the saints but the thiefs have/shares the advantage of uncountability....
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by splashbaby(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2013
Emyo: the good people are but a few.
That is why in Nigeria the odd sells, rumors and bad news sells further than Good items.
Chine phones and refurbished items have their way to Nigeria, dumped and yet we buy and encourage it.
We can always count the saints but the thiefs have/shares the advantage of uncountability....
For ds same Rihanna matta
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Natasha2(f): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
That wasn't nice at all.
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Natasha2(f): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
splashbaby: For ds same Rihanna matta
my dear you go fear nairaland.
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by berbajiday(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
50calibre: This is why they say a violent woman requires a violent guy who would treat her violently. She hit a fan on the face just for holding her whereas beyonce did nothing when a fan touched her backside.

Christ brown was nearly lynched for beating her, now everyone can see that she deserved to be beaten.
u r very right sir but it's Chris and not Christ, the only Christ I knw is Jesus Christ lol
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Yungdamzyl(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
berbajiday: u r very right sir but it's Chris and not Christ, the only Christ I knw is Jesus Christ lol
cheesy
berbajiday: u r very right sir but it's Chris and not Christ, the only Christ I knw is Jesus Christ lol
lol
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
jenny cole: i never said, naughty lady!!!! wtf!!!!
grin grin grin grin NL bot at work
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
Wallahi this Rihanna na agbero...see as she do am like Yoruba woman...LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borrow Money From China & Pay Nnamdi Kanu - Daddy Freeze Tells FG (Video) / Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable / Banky W Blast American Airline Over Delayed Flight [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.