Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,189 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres (7851 Views)

NPFL Match Venues Now Family Recreation Centres / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre / Naija Viewing Centres Nick Names For European Footballers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by ayooluwa2(m): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Viewing centres provide a cheap way of watching football matches but most people who can afford full subscription still prefer the viewing centres. What's the reason for this?
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by devigblegble: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Gabs4mine(m): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
viewin centre is more lively than u watchin in ur home

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by rockcitie: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
It's more interesting na when u can analyse the match with so many other people, instead of watching it alone at home. grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by JustME7(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
imagine the noise, the arguments, the insults hurled at each other and sometimes even exchanging of blows. Mehn, viewing centres (a.k.a gidan kallo) rocks.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by RedLight1: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nairaland Viewing Center Rocks grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by kokoye(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
the noise, emotions and rants of self-appointed coaches who think they are better than the professionals.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Nnamdini(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
Viewing centres are great places to watch the game.its like a stadium where pple come to see their different teams play.its a place where pple argue alot abt d teams,players.coaches,tactics,strategies of the teams.u can also learn alot & can also be amusing when u see fans react to their team's goals,winning or losing.
Its like a social club from a sporting perspective.i love them.been to alot here in Lagos.its like nairaland in football

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
devigblegble: .
What's up with the fullstops

Phoolishness..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Inioluwa01(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
OMG!!!...I cant beliv i jst made front page...Oluwa Olorun alaye,modupe!!
@topic...I watch on my smartphone...on the GO!
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by sofadj(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ok @ OP
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by sharpshap(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
all the n.ast.y coments and side attractions
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Emisco1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
Oboy even me i do liv ma hoas nd go out 2 watch. I lyk d noise nd shoutin. Dt iz wer u wuld knw dt d word Respect iz nt consida. U go da yap nd insult ur fada/snr broda mate. Telin hm hs mistake. I lyk d fun. Yabin arsenal fan. UP CHELSEA

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by mankand(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
One statement.

Happiness is only real when shared. The best place to feel comfort in watching football is a viewing centre, regardless of your status, it is fun

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by MrFord1: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
Depend on the type of viewing centre, the area it is located and the kind of people one meets there. Prefer to sit at home and watch than get my head broken at a viewing centre. Once saw someone stabbed at a viewing centre.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
the noise too much, noting to love, but if your fc is winning, you are very proud to talk loud.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by kingthreat(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Having to get the opinion from football analysts, fanatics and lunatics.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Emisco1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Up chelsea.viewin center d bst. Crazy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by redcliff: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
kombats:
you are too old for dis

I swear.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
Where two or more viewers are gathered to watch the game of football,there,d god of soccer is-In d book of Supper Eagles Vs Uruguay Chapter 1 verses 1.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by demmy55(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
The football may not really interest me but I enjoy the comments, abuses and fight of those watching it.

They spice up the football industry grin wink
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by LadySarin: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
i love viewing centers because nepa uses they as automatic timer.....
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by JustME7(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
nadia_SA:

Phoolishness..

na to catch space
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by goldfish80(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
demmy55: The football may not really interest me but I enjoy the comments, abuses and fight of those watching it.

They spice up the football industry grin wink
You must be a girl on the inside
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
I love the beefs that goes on inside a viewing whenever my team is playing.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by devigblegble: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
nadia_SA:

Phoolishness..

the only reason u are still on nairaland is bcuz I don't want to yeye re, just sogba ti e so gbo
Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Emisco1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
IF U AVENT BIN 2 A VIEWIN CENTA DN U DNT KNW WAT FUTBAL IS. Cos if u tink u do go na dre u go knw xa wer ur own stop na oda pexin own tart. Jst fun. NO RESPECT

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Brimmie(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
[size=20]The Mouth Odour Of Chelsea' Fans![/size] grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
nothing. one time i went to see a man u- barca match, this dude was trying to rub my boobsclavis with his shoulders.
another time, one arsenal fan was so bitter he pushed me to the ground and i grazed my knees. now i watch football under my roof top with my brothers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Tunisia Vs Mauritania (4 - 0) On 16th January 2022 / Arsenal Replica Kits 07/08 For Sale, How Much Are U Willing To Pay, In Naira? / Nigeria's Team At U-17 Women's World Cup: Azerbaijan 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.