Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot (3719 Views)

Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire / 1778sqr mtr Of Land @ SUNNY VILLA, Ado Roundabout, Ajah For Sale /JV / 450sq Mtr Serviced Land For Sale @beechwood Estate, Lekki Express Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by esoorita: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
Brabus,Segcymoor and eminent Builders on Nairaland,I would like to have a vague idea of
the cost of building a 4 bedroom duplex (2 ensuite) 1 bathroom/toilet for the other 2 bedrooms,
1 guest toilet.The 3 bedrooms will be standard size and the master bedroom slightly bigger.Basically,
I want the price for the the shell structure only i.e foundation to roofing.The land is sandfilled, but
I reckon it will need a raft foundation as it's always the case with lekki axis.I need your response ASAP.
I'm your brother in diaspora and my gut feelings tells me I'll not be led astray on Nairaland because I'm
sort of addicted to the property forum these days.
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by twinskenny(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
esoorita: Brabus,Segcymoor and eminent Builders on Nairaland,I would like to have a vague idea of
the cost of building a 4 bedroom duplex (2 ensuite) 1 bathroom/toilet for the other 2 bedrooms,
1 guest toilet.The 3 bedrooms will be standard size and the master bedroom slightly bigger.Basically,
I want the price for the the shell structure only i.e foundation to roofing.The land is sandfilled, but
I reckon it will need a raft foundation as it's always the case with lekki axis.I need your response ASAP.
I'm your brother in diaspora and my gut feelings tells me I'll not be led astray on Nairaland because I'm

you are in the right place my brother, you will receive answers from the name mentioned above very soon

Good luck to you..
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by fendorf(m): 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Please contact me for ur granite,sharpsand,plastering sand @ cheap price 07064696356 fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by jam04(m): 5:57am On Jun 20, 2013
Attach the house drawings for more accurate quotes
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 24, 2013
esoorita: Brabus,Segcymoor and eminent Builders on Nairaland,I would like to have a vague idea of

Hello,
I am a Builder in the house.
Send your details of the plot and drawings to our email : samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by FAW: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Budget circa 10m
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by esoorita: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
The architectural drawing is not in place yet.It will be sorted out very soon but basically,it will consist of a
living/dinning room,maid room ensuite,kitchen & pantry,guest toilet on the ground floor.On the first floor,there will
be master bedroom ensuite, bedroom 2 ensuite, bedroom 3 & 4,and a showeroom/toilet(for bedroom 3&4)
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
When the drawings is ready send it to our email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by segcymoor(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=esoorita]Brabus,Segcymoor and eminent Builders on Nairaland,I would like to have a vague idea of

From ur Land size, u can't use more than 140 to 160sqm for area developed considering the set back. However, budget within the range of 9m to 11m provided you are still within sqmt stated.
Good luck
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by esoorita: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thank you very much segcy.moor.As a matter of fact,I'm thinking of having a word with you as soon as the coast is clear
to start the project.Cheers!
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by esoorita: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2013
This question is for Brabus, Segcy.moor,and other eminent builders in the house: What and what is included in a shell
structure please? For instance, does it include conduit wiring/plumbing and also ceiling either POP or PVC and
whatever else is included.
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by segcymoor(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
esoorita: This question is for Brabus, Segcy.moor,and other eminent builders in the house: What and what is included in a shell
structure please? For instance, does it include conduit wiring/plumbing and also ceiling either POP or PVC and
whatever else is included.

It doesn't. The carcass otherwise called skeleton is involved from foundation to roofing including first fix for plumbing and electrical fixing only
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by esoorita: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
Thanks for the clsrification Segcy.moor
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by esoorita: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
Brabus I'm still waiting to hear from you too.I intend to have input from all the leading experts on the property forum.
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by lanreola1960: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
Please i need a rough estimate cost of four bedroom detached duplex (all rooms ensuite) on a 120 x 60 ft land. Location Sangotendo, Ajah. Please help smiley my email address is lanreola1960@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bed Duplex In Mayfair Gdns Lekki On A 400 Sq Mtr Plot by Obiowada(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2013
Think of Building? think of comfort and convenience, elegance, quality and durability.
Above all, think of of Affordability.
why do you have to pay higher for quality, when you could get it cheaper with better deals like performance warranty.
OWADA RESOURCES LIMITED has made the latest move of offering you extra value in building materials.
Now you can get the best of Tiles, Granites, Doors, and Sanitary Wares; at best discounted prices, with at least 12 months warranty.
call on us today for better deals.
for inquiries call 08068103022, 08176283646
email; owadaltd@gmail.com.
Suite 8, Amody Plaza A, Odun-ade Building Material Market, Coker-Orile, lagos.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

(1) (Reply)

Own a 3/4 Bedroom flat in Banana island / Osborne Phase 2 with N12M / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / Brand New 2br / 3br Flat @ Lekki Exp Road : 1m /1.3m X 2yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.