Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest (4139 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / New Music;9ice; Adigun + Attitude + Everyday / 9ice's Newest Track! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by Manta(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2008
Fresh facts have surfaced over the Wednesday (May 7) morning arrest of singer, 9ice by men of the Nigerian Police.

According to HHW Magazine investigations, 9ice allegedly broke traffic rules while driving around the Bariga area and after all entreaties made to him by the policemen to stop went unheeded, the traffic policemen gave chase and shot at one of the wheels of the Honda Accord car he was driving in to bring it to a halt.

As at the time of filing the report, his lawyer, Chukwuma Ezediaro, has visited the station to seek the release of the artiste from the Ilaje-Bariga police station where he was taken to after his arrest. HHW Magazine also gathered that the artiste was indeed battered by policemen as earlier reported. He was left with a black eye and bruises in some parts of his body.

A top police brass in Lagos State has also reportedly waded into the matter after he was contacted about the singer's plight. The singer has since been released.
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by javalove(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2008
wai dis guy fuk up now? hisses
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by Alexalibur: 5:23pm On May 09, 2008
Dayum, You would think the guy get sense, Sad undecided
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by dready(f): 5:58pm On May 09, 2008
@ Manta
Na true you talk for here, i was with cabassa when he said he was going to pick 9ice when he came back he came with 9ice and 9ice was putting on a brown v-neck shirt and a jean cabassa latter told me he had problem with police they held his car.
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by lucabrasi(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2008
why is the guy being that careless,ill have said more but i realli like the guy and one of his top fans ,ill just say he should be careful and not antagonise nigerian police, he has more to lose than sme corporal or sergi
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by mrjuwon: 7:48pm On May 09, 2008
hey so its true, read the story on the 9ice faceboo page. Anyway, he messed up for real. Driving away from the Nigerian police. He should have just stopped, he has way too much to loose fucing with those nuisances. That being said, as usual the nIgerian police has crossed the line as usual. I hope he is aight. The police really has to chill with the brutality.
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by DrDre1(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2008
What is wrong with 9ice now?
He should be careful o.
Of all things to mess around with, Nigerian Police should be the last on his mind grin
Thank God it was his tire that was shot. grin
He could have been shot mistakenly

9ice, we don't want any negative Gongo to so! please grin smiley grin smiley
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by tRoOE(f): 4:24am On May 10, 2008
heheh does Naija have traffic law grin
Hope 9ice is okay sha, haba why is this guy fucking up na
Naija cops is very useless too angry angry
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by busygirl(f): 2:50pm On May 10, 2008
[/quote][quote author=tRoOE link=topic=133057.msg2245244#msg2245244 date=1210389843]
heheh does Naija have traffic law grin
Hope 9ice is okay sha, haba why is this guy fucking up na
Naija cops is very useless too angry angry

WORD! Wetin be the traffic rules sef? shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by damola1: 12:41am On May 11, 2008
I doubt 9 i c e will just flaunt traffic rules, don't make sense, plus there's more to the tory, why will they beat him up?,

I told ya, you can never be like me! D A M O L A, maybe police they beef the guy.
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by DrDre1(m): 2:24am On May 11, 2008
@ Busygirl
Naija traffic rules?  grin

1. Stop when a policeman waves you down (to avoid accidental discharge) grin
2. Play dodgeball with the potholes at your own risk grin
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by tRoOE(f): 3:28am On May 11, 2008
@damola1
Yes oh there is more to this story jare, I think the cops are bad belle
They got beef with 9ice, maybe they asked for bribe and he said NO
And can someone else naija trafic rule to us, becos we seem clueless
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by hotshawlng(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2008
I think the stardom is starting to get to his head!
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by mcwalker(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2008
God knows if they had demanded some #20 naira,

but he should the they are nt nice poeple
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by tosinadeda: 3:07pm On May 11, 2008
Policemen are fools,who no sabi 9ice 4 area!
Bleep them jare.
Him break traffic rule so wut,does that warrant shootn and beatings?
Country with no justice
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by baslone: 5:08pm On May 11, 2008
Thank God,he wasnt shot sha!
Another thankx the story blew up or else the NIGERIA
POLICE would have extorted him pieces!Worse when
they realise he is a star.

Its too sure he wouldn't even get to the station.
Abeg,make him take am easy wit the cops oh!
They are a curse to this nation and they should be kept at arms length sad!!
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by abdurrazaq(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2008
Thank God he is not seriously injured. He should take things easy, now that he is a celebrity, especially with the police.
9ice should learn that responding to police waving is a 'law' in Nigeria and anybody that fails to abide by this 'law' may be fired at.
May 9ice, his fans, other Nigerian artists and all Nairalanders never be victims of accidental discharge ooo. Somebody say AMEN.
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by chasisgirl(f): 3:08pm On May 12, 2008
make the boy release him video first o b4 him go kill him sef. its obvious he is not educated enuf to manage his money and success from this type of stupid behaviour,
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by baslone: 6:32pm On May 12, 2008
chasisgirl:

make the boy release him video first o before him go kill him sef. its obvious he is not educated enough to manage his money and success from this type of stupid behaviour,

At least he should get an education like your NIGERIA Police!!!!
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by donjazzie(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2008
chasisgirl:

make the boy release him video first o before him go kill him sef. its obvious he is not educated enough to manage his money and success from this type of stupid behaviour,

and it's very obvious you are not too educated to know u shudn't be running your mouth typing isht on a public forum.

Hater!!!

Haters go to hell!
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by javalove(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2008
tosinadeda:

Bleep them jare.
Him break traffic rule so what,does that warrant shootn and beatings?
Country with no justice

Dont know what happened sha but 9ce must be a fool for breaking traffic rules and then struggling with the police.

Tosin he broke the rules, then he must have argued with the police or done somthing silly. He has to keep it cool ooo na so stardom dey do pple oooo
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by unix4real1(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2008
tosinadeda:

Bleep them jare.
Him break traffic rule so what,does that warrant shootn and beatings?
Country with no justice

@damola
I doubt 9 i c e will just flaunt traffic rules,  don't make sense, plus there's more to the tory, why will they beat him up?, 

I told ya, you can never be like me! D A M O L A, maybe police they beef the guy.

tRoOE:

@damola1
Yes oh there is more to this story jare, I think the cops are bad belle
They got beef with 9ice, maybe they asked for bribe and he said NO
And can someone else naija trafic rule to us, because we seem clueless

i tire for naija people sef, since 9ice don be rave of the moment now so make traffic rules no work again? i already know say una no go talk true because una dey feel the guy music and i know you views go dey different if 2face or eedris dey this kind situation.

My advice to him is that he should take things easy because he still have a long way to go.
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by javalove(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2008
unix4real1:

i tire for naija people sef, since 9ice don be rave of the moment now so make traffic rules no work again? i already know say una no go talk true because una dey feel the guy music and i know you views go dey different if 2face or eedris dey this kind situation.

My advice to him is that he should take things easy because he still have a long way to go.

Gbam!
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by Modups1(f): 4:09pm On May 15, 2008
9icely baba but y now? embarassed abeg oh, take am easy with naija police oh
haba but police self, dem no send naija celebs sha
thank God he wasn't shot, na anoda matter e for be

abeg 9ice baba, do like ur song oh

" Say we no dey use gra gra do am
We always peacefully do it very nicely
We always try to wahala nobody"
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by tRoOE(f): 8:00pm On May 15, 2008
unix4real1:

First of all, you failed to talk us Naija traffic rules
What is the truth there undecided, nor was I supporting what 9ice did
Like i said before, there is more to this story, until than no comment
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by ikamefa(f): 12:23am On May 16, 2008
" grin "

i nor blame am na ganja! too much ganja! grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by tosinadeda: 12:34am On May 16, 2008
java
those assholes actually shot two of his tires cos he refused to stop when waved down!!!!!!
that is madness, wut if there was an error? and they killed him!!
this guys are fools.

chasisgirl

i refuse to reply u, cos it will be terrible
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by woodboi(m): 12:53am On May 16, 2008
all 9ice hater please take it easy if you have want through nigerian police web before you would know how far they can go in saying things you don't do(that's 4 real) once you get to there station they go start to do like bala.

and if 9ice no won stop i understand the guy remember in was once rob by the so call robbers in police uniform.so if you dey blame the guy na you holy pass.but you can't take the hood out of him.one love
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by tosinadeda: 12:58am On May 16, 2008
woodboi:

all 9ice hater please take it easy if you have want through nigerian police web before you would know how far they can go in saying things you don't do(that's 4 real) once you get to there station they go start to do like bala.

and if 9ice no won stop i understand the guy remember in was once rob by the so call robbers in police uniform.so if you dey blame the guy na you holy pass.but you can't take the hood out of him.one love

no mind them jare, dem no know shi shi
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by dominique(f): 4:32am On May 16, 2008
what were the traffic violations sef, i read the papers and not one of them specified exactly wat the voilation was. this is one of d problems we av in this country, we dont know our rights. the policemen have no rights manhandling him like that when he's not armed n dangerous and shootin in broad daylight? hw stupid is that. wat if someone had been hit? i hope he takes dem to court and demand for a public apology. damn stupid idiots.
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by 9ja4eva: 4:44am On May 16, 2008
Sad but hope he learns
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by baslone: 11:13am On May 16, 2008
I'm starting to think there could be more to
this story sef!Almost everybody in Lagos flaunts
traffic rules but I can remember how many have
been shot at(2shots).

Since I like 9ice as an artiste and I have also been
robbed at gunpoint by the Police at Adeniran Ogunsanya
before,there is no how I wont get biased.

I'll try find out more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This Song Saying?! (tilda- Christiana) / Wyclef Jean Considers Running For President Of Haiti / Flavour N'abania Releases Video Of His Song Dedication To Mc Loph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.