Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com (1133 Views)

Why Buy Cars In Nigeria? Best Offer You Can Ever Get / Do You Need Help To Buy Cars Cheap Directly From Europe Call Obinna 08038232091 / Save Up To 150k Or More When You Buy Cars From Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 20, 2013
While I commend brokers for what they are doing for Nigerians and Nairalanders at large, if u have been following the Auto section, you will notice I got into an argument with some of them and (I was kicked out by the so called moderators, why because they are all car dealers and I am a trait to their business)and they branded me a lazy Nigerian leaving in the United States who sits down at home not doing anything, I told them am not that lazy type, am a very busy person.

In as much as people are buying from Copart.com for salvaged cars, no one has wondered where the big boys in the car business buy their non-salvaged cars.

The answer is www.manheim.com and www.ove.com which is widely known all over the world for physical auctions where the dealers sell their unsold cars in the US. The car manufacturing companies also use them, the insurance companies too use them

If you are not a dealer, u do not have access to these websites.

What do I wanna do, I will send you the buy now price of these cars and if you like it call me and let me know. You do not need to repair anything on any car from these websites. Call me lets talk +18185276162. I will not want my dealer license cancelled that's why I am striping some details from these pictures, but I will email you pics of the buy now option if I have ur email. Check for example below pics and see the price of this car on that website before the auction starts.Call me I may not able to answer so many questions on this website. Thanks

Call me
+1-818-527-6162
+1-805-251-0022
email : olunwasylvester@yahoo.com

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 21, 2013
This is a 2009 Toyota Camry XLE in US, pitures when in Nigeria will be posted here. The car is already delivered to my client in Port Harcourt.

Call me +1-805-251-0022
Email: olunwasylvester@yahoo.com
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by patsucess: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2013
i love this kind business please i am interested do you have any agent here in Nigeria that someone can meet one on one for a chat how much will everything cost before the car get to your hand taking for example like the car above
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2013
Yes I have an agent in Nigeria, when you are ready, pls let me know, u can call me +1-805-251-0022
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2013
pls keep the call coming
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2013
Saw this 2002 range rover but the problem is the "Check Engine light is ON" and the seller is selling "AS IS"

Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2013
smiley
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2013
i dont why dealers will be allowed to be moderators!
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 02, 2013
I don't buy from the dealers at their dealership, we wait for them to bring it to the auction, hence no tax.

Call me
+1-805-251-0022 (Also whatsapp)
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 02, 2013
I don't buy from the dealers at their dealership, we wait for them to bring it to the auction, hence no tax.

Call me
+1-805-251-0022 (Also whatsapp)
Re: Lets Buy Cars Direct For You From www.manheim.com And www.ove.com by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
@patsucess if u have been following other threads, i think everyone knows how much it cost to ship from the US, add the cost of the car to $950 shipping + $300 auction fees + $120 shipping + $75 dhl for bill of laden +my commision, I leave clearing of the car to you when I send the bill of laden to you

(1) (Reply)

Share In Our Profit / Enchanteur Fragrances For Best Quality Design Perfumes At Affordable Prices / Mtn Data Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.