Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album (4718 Views)

Illuminati Again: See Kanye West’s New Album Title And Cover Insulting Jesus / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture / D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2013
Any comment?

Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2013
That's Yesus not Jesus. God punish all those mocking Jesus

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Mcleo007(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2013
What is shocking there? Its a mere art and graphics na. undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2013
Stewpid guy!!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by nedu2000(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2013
Doh his music & lyrics could bring a rise in anti-christian sentiments from the gullible ones,but it doesn't affect those that already know him for who he is......an ugly pig(with a gold ring round his snout)

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2013
And I lovd this guy.why is he doin this naw? Is he not goin too far? As hollywood don dey saturated,pple r employin controversial rubbish just to stay afloat cos they know it does sell,especially sensitive things like this. C lady gaga,what has she not done. But alas,Jesus Christ is still d most lvd, respected and admired by all and more pple r lovin Him everyday.
So kanye and co,u can go ahead and mock him for all we care cos it didn't stop and will never stop us from lvin him cos he is our lord and saviour and he lives and reigns forever!
What a crappy idiotic fellow!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Emyo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
face-off!
Devil admering Jesus.
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Ruq: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
I like the way this guy fvck With Christians.
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Aedesmuskeeto: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Yee what

Never mind. I'll pass.!
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Maxrider17(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Any comment?
Dis guy is jst playing on pples mind while milking dia pocket dry.we all are guilty of blasphemy at one point or de oda de only difference with kanye's own is dat he is making his own commercial oriented.period

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by icebebe(f): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ruq: I like the way this guy fvck With Christians.
yuh talk lik a child that
Yuh are smh

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by koolJ1(f): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
OMG! For real! This is intolerable! Christianity is a religion of peace so brethren, let's pick our clubs and march into the streets and kill any muslim or atheist we find! Let's destroy mosques and destroy public buildings!! Let's rally all over the world even those who haven't seen or heard about this picture. All we need do is tell them there is a holy war goin on. Even if its weeks from now, we must fight this intolerance. Our religion is a peaceful one!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by uglybetty: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Muntula.see em mouth like draw soup.
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by demelza: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Kanyeezy is art personified. He always goes against the mold and gets the people talking. Of course this brings in free advertisement for the album. Artists trying to sell their album should cop a leaf out of Kanye marketing book. I would definitely be getting that album.
Its the Yeezus era baby!
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
Classified Marketing Strategy!
Religion sells like hell all over the world!!
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by slymm(f): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hahaha. This man is all kinds of crazy but I still like him a lot. This should give a lot of obssessed christains something to talk about.
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
slymm: Hahaha. This man is all kinds of crazy but I still like him a lot. This should give a lot of obssessed christains something to talk about.

Actually I feel Kanye's passing a message!
Figure it out this way........... I remember the Jewish soldiers put that thorn on Jesus head as a sign of mockery as being the KING OF THE JEWS!
I feel kanye's trying let us know he's being crowned as KING OF HIP HOP......
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by UyiIredia(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Not bothered.
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
kool J: OMG! For real! This is intolerable! Christianity is a religion of peace so brethren, let's pick our clubs and march into the streets and kill any muslim or atheist we find! Let's destroy mosques and destroy public buildings!! Let's rally all over the world even those who haven't seen or heard about this picture. All we need do is tell them there is a holy war goin on. Even if its weeks from now, we must fight this intolerance. Our religion is a peaceful one!!! angry angry angry

Nd u jst reminded me of the Prophet Moh'd Saga.....U talk in sarcasm nd I am loving it..to those who lovs to mock our Lord Jesus Christ,One word for yhu;Repent.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by slymm(f): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Actually I feel Kanye's passing a message!
Figure it out this way........... I remember the Jewish soldiers put that thorn on Jesus head as a sign of mockery as being the KING OF THE JEWS!
I feel kanye's trying let us know he's being crowned as KING OF HIP HOP......
wow, you have made so much sense. See how you have spoken with your emotions intact and I do believe you are right. He is probably saying he is the king of hip hop. It is nothing to get upset about really. Kanye has always been and will always be very controversial. Be his fan or be not....it is always about choice.
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:29am On Jun 21, 2013
slymm: wow, you have made so much sense. See how you have spoken with your emotions intact and I do believe you are right. He is probably saying he is the king of hip hop. It is nothing to get upset about really. Kanye has always been and will always be very controversial. Be his fan or be not....it is always about choice.

grin I easily fall in love with intelligent girls
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Ruq: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2013
icebebe: yuh talk lik a child that
Yuh are smh

You who iz the adult. what do you see ?

You're what my Signature sayz.
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Aedesmuskeeto: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
kool J: OMG! For real! This is intolerable! Christianity is a religion of peace so brethren, let's pick our clubs and march into the streets and kill any muslim or atheist we find! Let's destroy mosques and destroy public buildings!! Let's rally all over the world even those who haven't seen or heard about this picture. All we need do is tell them there is a holy war goin on. Even if its weeks from now, we must fight this intolerance. Our religion is a peaceful one!!! angry angry angry
hope all is well
Sure you're not schizophrenic
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: hope all is well
Sure you're not schizophrenic
. He is mocking the Danish drawing of Prophet Mohammed saga.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Danielle22(f): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
[quote
author=yellowpawpaw]And I lovd this guy.why is he doin this naw? Is he
not goin too far? As hollywood don dey saturated,pple r employin
controversial rubbish just to stay afloat cos they know it does
sell,especially sensitive things like this. C lady gaga,what has she not
done. But alas,Jesus Christ is still d most lvd, respected and admired
by all and more pple r lovin Him everyday.
So kanye and co,u can go ahead and mock him for all we care cos it
didn't stop and will never stop us from lvin him cos he is our lord and
saviour and he lives and reigns forever!
What a crappy idiotic fellow![/quote]
gbammm...........n egomaniac
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Ehbonie: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
A̶̲̥̅♏ sure you re one of those senseless fellow who kill ppl in da name of religion,why dnt You use ur useless head,crazy bastard,omo ale

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by zangiff(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
hmmm I have never seen such a useless guy with some dumb skull descend so low to dis. kanye west is demonic west....I spit on yu boy
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Boll2010: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
demelza: Kanyeezy is art personified. He always goes against the mold and gets the people talking. Of course this brings in free advertisement for the album. Artists trying to sell their album should cop a leaf out of Kanye marketing book. I would definitely be getting that album.
Its the Yeezus era baby!
mos'def gonna wait till eternity baby if you expecting a Yezzy album.....nigga just drop YEZUZZ,and do you know what? Yezzuz flopped in market compare to J.cole born sinner......so nigga can't put out an album very soon.....his still on tour,.......dealing with family issues!!!.......album is not like the freestyle sound they play in naija industry.....where within 15mins a single is done with crap lyrics and wack production......its all about procedures.....and they study the SALES CHART before putting out album.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by GeneralJ(m): 5:00am On Nov 30, 2013
@OP something dey worry you no be small oh, which album did kanye west create this picture for, please tell us..ode
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2013
GeneralJ: @OP something dey worry you no be small oh, which album did kanye west create this picture for, please tell us..ode

grin You are a big fool.... You don't know anything....
Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by joecooper(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2013

your not suppose to be in existence.... Bloody dog!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album by nnamdizen(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
still don't get w undecidedhat u trying to say!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drake – If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late ( Full Album Download) / [MUSIC] Download: Cjrhapz - Zukwanike Mp3 / DJ-Xclusive Ft MayD, Tillaman & Skales - No Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.