Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,742 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance (1081 Views)

Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / Kazeem Afegbuas Sister Alledgedly Kills Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2013
Wonders, they say will never end. This could best describe the purported spiritual cleansing exercise by an Islamic cleric, Alfa Isiaka, on Nafisat Gafari, an 18-year-old girl in Ibadan.

Alfa Isiaka had visited the victim’s hairdressing salon shop at Orita-Aperin, Ibadan. On sighting her, Alfa professed that he saw calamities before her and told her that only spiritual deliverance could save her from the impending danger.

Gullibly, Nafisat agreed to follow the Islamic cleric to his house at Oja’ba, where unknown to her, Alfa Isiaka was alleged to have had a carnal knowledge of her while she slept off.

Nafisat woke up to the reality that someone had slept with her, while according to her, she was unconscious of happenings around her.

Recounting her ordeal at the police station, Nafisat, according to sources, said that the only thing she could remember was that she was given a drink and after consumption, she couldn’t recollect anything until after she woke up to discover that Alfa had allegedly had sex with her.

The victim had since reported at the Mapo police station, Ibadan and is currently under investigation, while the suspect is currently at large. Police sources however, informed Crime & Security that efforts were at advance stage to apprehend the suspect.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Oyo State Police Command, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Bisi Ilobanafor, confirmed the story and even expressed worry at the increase in cases of rape these days.

“There is obviously an increase in rape cases these days, apparent of which is the increase in awareness, because victims nowadays come out to report unlike before when we only heard about rape cases, but the victims would be afraid to come out and speak. I don’t think rape victims should be ashamed of speaking out.

Anytime there is a rape or defilement case, the case is always transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) Iyaganku, Ibadan because of the importance attached to it.

In a related development, one Yetunde (Surname witheld), of Ilupeju area, Ibadan, Oyo State, was also molested last week. Olapade, Crime & Security learnt left home in company of her brothers and sisters to watch a masquerade show. While returning, Olapade said some criminals accosted her and dragged her to one corner where three of them molested her and ran away.

All efforts made by the patrol team to arrest the hoodlums proved abortive

source: http://www..com/talk/topic,157574.0.html
Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by Burger01(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2013
Aaalllllllffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Waiting to see if this would make FP.

sad
Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by onuwaje(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2013
Monikpe eleyi gidi gan
Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by omaigala(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2013
mods front page pls.
Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by omaigala(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
Burger01: Aaalllllllffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

sad
I bet the chances of it getting to the Fp is very slim.
But if na pastor now, na supersonic speed ee go take enter Fp.
Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by vanbonattel: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
Just like their Oga at the top.
Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
van bonattel: Just like their Oga at the top.
Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by Beaf1: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
When i saw "during deliverance" I mistaken it with "delivery" and I thought Alfa is a Doctor while the victim is a pregnant woman in labour.

The man is a goat.
Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
This topic would never be on front page.whereas, baby born with juju abi na Koran made front page within micro-seconds of posting. Alfa weldone o! More power to your joystick sir

1 Like

Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by Gboliwe: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Burger01: Aaalllllllffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

sad
front page indeed! Have you seen stories like this making nairaland fp? Even if it does, it is stifled by the dangerous duo of maclatunji and deols. No freedom of expression.
If it had 'Pastor' ehen! Thats a free for all.
@topic: shame on the useless man using his position to rape and violate those under his care
Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by omaigala(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
Beaf!:
When i saw "during deliverance" I mistaken it with "delivery" and I thought Alfa is a Doctor while the victim is a pregnant woman in labour.

The man is a goat.

Huh? cheesy how is it possible to knack a pregnant in labour?
Abi devil piss for the person head?
Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by deols(f): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
Gboliwe:
front page indeed! Have you seen stories like this making nairaland fp? Even if it does, it is stifled by the dangerous duo of maclatunji and deols. No freedom of expression.
If it had 'Pastor' ehen! Thats a free for all.
@topic: shame on the useless man using his position to rape and violate those under his care

There is nothing like somebody delivering another person in Islam. The Alfa is a copy cat of some Christian pastors who not only have been lying about delivering people but have also been molesting others.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 21, 2013
How will it make front page when it's not a pastor involved
If his joystick turned into a giant Koran maybe it will make front page grin

Am I the only one that types joystick? grin grin grin
I don't bother typing peni$
But straight up joystick
Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by deols(f): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2013
and @ op/journalist. There is nothing Islamic about what he did.

Whoever even listens to his sorcery has gotten into idol worship let alone the sorcerer.
Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
deols:

There is nothing like somebody delivering another person in Islam. The Alfa is a copy cat of some Christian pastors who not only have been lying about delivering people but have also been molesting others.
smh their re so many alfas that do dz sh!t jare in my area. with thier long beards like osama. some muslims re pure crooks,they gotu mosque 10times a day. buh re full of poo, y'all shud repent! b!tches

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Una ressurate dis thread? Seun dey fear mek dem know come bomb his caban o

1 Like

Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by deols(f): 12:35am On Jun 27, 2013
mikelreal: smh their re so many alfas that do dz sh!t jare in my area. with thier long beards like osama. some muslims re pure crooks,they gotu mosque 10times a day. buh re full of poo, y'all shud repent! b!tches
mikelreal: smh their re so many alfas that do dz sh!t jare in my area. with thier long beards like osama. some muslims re pure crooks,they gotu mosque 10times a day. buh re full of poo, y'all shud repent! b!tches

And you don't think it is high time you left that area?

When you see people with beards , you call them alfa forgetting not all of them are good Muslims. who is to blame for your ignorance if not you and you only?If beards was a yardstick then Soyinka is a MUslim and Jewish scholars, Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2013
chidindufrank: Una ressurate dis thread? Seun dey fear mek dem know come bomb his caban o
no wonder the post no make front page

1 Like

Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2013
mikelreal: no wonder the post no make front page
my broda, dey threaten Seun and Afam say if this post enta front say gbege don land for dem head be dat o. Na y d men jar d thread enta binz. But truth nodey fit hid nah
Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by Gboliwe: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
Dont mind her. I will not be the one to remove the illusion of alfas being saints from her. I wont get into any arguement with her anyway, I still want my head and my neck attached.
Re: Alfa Alledgedly Raped Teenager During Deliverance by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
angryD
deols:

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Halden Prison "Would you spend a day here?" / Yahoo Boys Rejoice As Alhaji Gay Is Found Dead / Advise;cultist Asking You Out,what Do You Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.