Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

4 Desktop Computers For Sale, Pentium 4 Tested With Pictures - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 4 Desktop Computers For Sale, Pentium 4 Tested With Pictures (1664 Views)

Cheap Used Pentium 4 Desktop System With Flat Screen / Very Compact Portable Pentium-4 Desktop For Cheap Sale / Pentium 4 Desktop For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Desktop Computers For Sale, Pentium 4 Tested With Pictures by Everest9(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2013
My brother just sent 5 pieces of Desktop Computers and i have sold one of them, the remaining desktop is up for grab at a giveaway price.

All the CPU and Monitors is working perfectly fine with no scratch.

we have both 15, 17 and 24 inches Monitors,

Price: 4 of them goes for 135k negotiable and it will be perfect for those planning to start Cyber Cafe business but if you want to buy one set (Monitor and CPU)the price goes as follows:

1. Dell CPU with 24 inch Monitor = 30k negotiable.

2. " " with 17 inch LCD Monitor = 20k negotiable.

3. " " with 15 inch LCD monitor = 17K

Last one is also 17 inch.

You will have full opportunity to check it very well before your buy and we can as well help you by installing all the necessary software you need for your work.

CONTACT NO: 08064660400
I reside at Anambra state Nigeria, if you are from other part of the country well can as well send it to your destination if you have someone around to confirm it for your.

Checkout the Pictures below and call me if your are interested

Re: 4 Desktop Computers For Sale, Pentium 4 Tested With Pictures by Everest9(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2013
i also have 3 in 1 digital printer which you can use to scan, print and photocopy

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6S 64GB Silver (phone Only) For Sale @ =N=190,000 / Sony Xperia Z2 And Z3 UK Used Phones Available. Benin City / *SOLD OUT* Lenovo Thinkpad T430 Corei5 8gb 500gb Dvd-rw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.