Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Help Help Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Help Help (881 Views)

Help Help!!! My Brother Visa Is About To Gone While He's Still In Nigeria. / Help Help If U Have Taken Toefl Test Before / Help Help I Live Zanzibar Island Can Anyone Pls Give Me Info About........... (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Help Help Help by HIPROFILE(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hello everyone I really don't know how to say this but the fact is that I need help.
I actually secured admission in the University of aberdeen for MSc subsea engineering which will comence by september,I have got all the documents I needed from the school its left for me now to start processing my visa but the problem I have now is that all the fund(tution and maintenance fee)should be in my account for 28 days before applying for visa and now my brother who strongly supported me and ready to fund my account now had a problem in his business and now he couldn't afford the whole fund required.am just stocked and confused don't know what to do I just wish I could get help.
Re: Help Help Help by justwise(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2013

(1)

Present Cost Of Obtaining International Passport 2013 / 10 Most Annoying People You’ll Encounter On Flights / Do You Live In One Of America's Worst Cities? Detroit, Birmingham And Flint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.