Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

UNIJOS Admission List Released! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIJOS Admission List Released! (75073 Views)

Unijos Admission List 2009/2010 Out / Unijos Admission: 2nd List! / Unijos Admission List Has Been Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by laylee: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2007
Hi, Can someone tell me where to check admission please. Coz after buying the N500 card, the site is not opening at all.

Can someone help me please?
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Charmie(f): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2007
visit the school's main website www.unijos.edu.ng and click the red link at the lower middle of the page. there, you'll find the correct link for the verification of your admission ok?
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Charmie(f): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2007
saintsam:

Please Charmie, Hw do u get the card. Cuz that is my problem now. thank u

visit any of these banks:
Access Bank
Covenant University Community Bank
Ecobank.
First City Monument Bank
GT Bank
Intercontinental Bank
Sterling Bank
Oceanic Bank
UBA Group
Skye Bank
South-West Ikoyi Community Bank
Union Bank
Unity Bank
Platinum/Habib Bank
Wema Bank Plc
Zenith Bank
If you can't get it then call someone that is in Jos to help you do that.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by omokpia(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2007
HELLO PLS SOME ONE SHOULD PLEASE TELL ME THE BANK WHERE I CAN PAY THE #500.REPLY THROUGH fesmorgiy@yahoo.com kiss
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Queenbless: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2007
I have been trying to verify my admission but each time i try, a message prompt 'no admission information for my number' pls what does that mean,is it that i wasn't offered the admission or what.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by solomon963(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2007
Please, the red ink you talked about is about Helene Johnson.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by omokpia(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2007
HI EVERY1.AM AWARE THAT UNIJOS ADMISSION LIST IS OUT,BUT MY PROBLEM IS WHEN WAS THE EXAM WRITTEN.PLZ SPME1 WITH ANY USEFUL IN4MATION SHOULD PLZ REPLY ME ON fesmorgiy@yahoo.com. plz i really need the in4mation.thanks
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by ayodeji77(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2007
dear,I also want to know the date of the post ume test,coz my brother choose the school as 1st and 2nd choice.Engineering.You can reach me thru my mail:oguntuase2002@yahoo.com.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by rhodacious(f): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2007
hallo all josites in da house.

congratulations to y'all dat got the admissions in '07, i didnt, also didnt last year. i applied for direct entry to law twice and havent gotten it. i had four As in my diploma course, yes i did diploma in law unijos. please if anyone has got any long leg, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me., am willing to stretch my own leg too. just flash, i will call you my no. is 08038708706,, my name is haapiness or mrs asikaro

regards
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Phemour: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2008
are u talking about [size=14pt]2008/2009 Admission List?[/size]
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by fetok: 5:18am On Sep 20, 2008
hey,u guys congratulation.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Phemour: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2008
fetok:

hey,u guys congratulation.

is the result really out?
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by ndif: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2008
Please can someone tell me how to tell check the admission list and result for the 2008/2009 academic session
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by alex67: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2008
hi, i need inform about unijos diploma.am alex my numba is 08062136703
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by alex67: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2008
hi.pls is unijos remedial from out>call me on 08062136703.am alex
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2008
alex67:

hi.please is unijos remedial from out>call me on 08062136703.am alex

Not even sms me. Order from a nigerian lady!
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by abbeyemmy(f): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2009
pls when is unijos post UME result coming out
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2009
abbeyemmy:

pls when is unijos post UME result coming out

your question would have been-how can I get the right folk to do runs for me? Unijos doesn't bring out PUME results.That is their way and tradition. By December or January, what u will see, is the admission list. I heard they are done with UME and it is DE they are magogoing now.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Milady1(f): 2:22am On Nov 03, 2009
Ferdíi,indeed u r rite.Who can make heaven.Only d longer legs will succed.But God is my long legs.Lets just be lookn @dem.Indeed is elimination of d weak
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by abbeyemmy(f): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2009
we're talkin of corruptn and u wl not spare ur tym 2 point accusn fingers 2 our leaders but jst d issue of admission u're talking abt sme one 2 do d legging 4me is dt not corruption well i trust in God.Thank u milady
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by okoacha(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2010
it ok fred i have heard u ppl,
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by okoacha(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2010
VERY SOON J-TOWN WILL BECOME HOME OF FIGHTING AND CONFLICT, JUZ because OF OUR FELLOW BRO'S WHO ARE FIGHTING UNJUST COZ. NOW PARENT ARE REFUSING THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE U-JAY AS THEIR CHOICE OF INSTITUTION. WHAT CAN WILL DO TO SOLVE ALL THIS PROBLEM. SO THAT PLATEAU STATE CAN BEAR HER NAME AS HOME OF PEACE AND TOURSIM.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by kolagbemi(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2010
HEY guyz
I heard this rumour that unijos admission was release and i cant find it the paper.
is it true that it was released
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2010
okoacha:

VERY SOON J-TOWN WILL BECOME HOME OF FIGHTING AND CONFLICT, JUZ because OF OUR FELLOW BRO'S WHO ARE FIGHTING UNJUST COZ. NOW PARENT ARE REFUSING THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE U-JAY AS THEIR CHOICE OF INSTITUTION. WHAT CAN WILL DO TO SOLVE ALL THIS PROBLEM. SO THAT PLATEAU STATE CAN BEAR HER NAME AS HOME OF PEACE AND TOURSIM.

That will make getting admitted much easier. Think about it.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by dammiejay: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2010
Please can u assist me,i'm seekin admission to unijos thru direct entry, This is my mail surejay07@yahoo.ca,08023923901
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by adebimpey1(f): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2013
Online Accommodation registration for fresh students starts on Monday 18th February and ends on Friday 22nd February, 2013 after the payment of school fees online. Accommodation would be based on first come first serve.
federal university oye ekiti
http://fuoye.edu.ng/site-news/225-students-accommodation-update
http://fuoye.edu.ng/

geebabe: tanx alot,hope 2 c u dere i heard i was offered mass comm but i want 2 comfirm it although i live in jos so no hostel 4 sum time although it'l b cool.
Re: UNIJOS Admission List Released! by b03liberty(m): 1:56am On Feb 22, 2013
adebimpe.y:
Online Accommodation registration for fresh students starts on Monday 18th February and ends on Friday 22nd February, 2013 after the payment of school fees online. Accommodation would be based on first come first serve.
federal university oye ekiti
http://fuoye.edu.ng/site-news/225-students-accommodation-update
http://fuoye.edu.ng/

unijos accomodation was did manualy and not online this time. Enough free space stil available due to the incremental in accomodation charge

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.