Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nysc Needed In Primary Schools - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Needed In Primary Schools (937 Views)

NYSC Needed For Customer Service Rep / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? / Nysc Needed In Ibadan- Must Be Elect/elect Or Computer Science/enginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Needed In Primary Schools by daryoor(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
corpers serving in public secondary schools across the nation will attest to this fact, my three months of service has given me enough exposed exposure to conclude that corpers are needed in primary schools.
Last weekend i was marking a test script and it dawned on me that its too late, nothing can be done to salvage this predicament at this level. It so bad that some secondary school students in ibadan can't spell their names correctly. I've always been one of those who say that mass failure is the fault of the teacher, i dare not repeat that after what i've encounted with these students.
70% of the student in my class can't write the question written on a board in their answer booklet correctly, how can they then answer the question correctly.
i dare not dictate a note to them cause they can never i repeat NEVER get it right.
I can go on and on...
The fact is that, at the secondary level, its too late.
F.G must mandate that corpers are posted to primary schools also, i impact of NYSC in sec school is indispensibe, i believe the pupils will be better equiped to absorb the intellectual ameliorate offered by the corpers if the primary schools are producing teachable pupils.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Here Waiting For Bach A 2014 / Enugu State 16a Cm Nysc Forum / Searching For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.