Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Al Azhar University - Is It The Most Respected Sunni Authority? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Al Azhar University - Is It The Most Respected Sunni Authority? (715 Views)

Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) / Mainstream Sunni Scholar From Al-azhar Speaks On Wahhabism aka Salafism / Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Al Azhar University - Is It The Most Respected Sunni Authority? by basilico: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Just want dear Muslims here to tell us in black and white no mincing words that the teachings, rulings and fatwas from this campus represent the true Islamic teachings and the sunna of the prophet. Should muslims honour the teachings of the Al Azhar alumni? Do muslims here have a better day authority today with more enlightened teachings than the oldest Egyptian university worth emulating?
Re: Al Azhar University - Is It The Most Respected Sunni Authority? by basilico: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
While I am new here I am requesting muslims here to tel me what sources acceptable to Islam I should quote. For instance why the prophet was allowed to marry 12 wives concurrently while all believers of his (pbuh) were limited to 4. Just need to know.
Re: Al Azhar University - Is It The Most Respected Sunni Authority? by basilico: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
While I am new here I am requesting muslims here to tel me what sources acceptable to Islam I should quote. For instance why the prophet was allowed to marry 12 wives concurrently while all believers of his (pbuh) were limited to 4. Just need to know. I came across a few edicts from the prestigious alumni of that university that beats all logic.

(1) (Reply)

Rams For Lagosians / The Systematic Slaughter Of The Shia Muslims. But The World Looks Only To Israel / Karamat (miracles) Experienced By Of Some Of  The Salaf (pious Predecessors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.