Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Akpos & Ekaite, Lolz - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos & Ekaite, Lolz (904 Views)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz / Akpos And Ekaite / Apkors Get Seduced By Ekaite...funniest Joke Ever Damn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos & Ekaite, Lolz by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ekaite couldn't bear the pains when she heard that her boyfriend who just dumped her has engaged another girl, so she ran to Akpos her best male friend.

EKAITE [eyes all soaked with tears]: Akpos, Akpos, after you will tell me that guys are not bad, my boyfriend who just broke up with me last week has engaged another girl today, I'm going to kill myself!

AKPOS [smiling excitedly]: Ah, kill yourself ke? Imagine, Ekaite, you should be rejoicing self, at least you made it to the semi-final, some girls don't even get to the preliminary stage before they are eliminated gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Miracle? / Akpors Again!!! / Prayer Point Of D Week , This is My Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.