Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Epcmengineers Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Epcmengineers Calling (1648 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / Psyntech Limited Calling / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epcmengineers Calling by kweku8888(f): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
I applied for the post of a project accountant on the 17th of this month, and got a msg from yesterday that I shld fill a data form and send back to them also got a mail from them today for a coperate test and interview on sat for 11am at their office at ikota. Want to know if anyone got this and if they are real,if yes, what are the likely questions one is expected encounter on that day,thanks
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by kweku8888(f): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Please someone should help on this?
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by kweku8888(f): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Please someone should help on this.
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by stellayt(f): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2013
i applied months back...did dir tests....interview n passd..even til d final stage...i.e a chat wit d M.D....

wel dats by d way...i knw dat dir office is@lekki....

its a gud compny were 1 can build his/ha career.
winki applied months back...did dir tests....interview n passd..even til d final stage...i.e a chat wit d M.D....

wel dats by d way...i knw dat dir office is@lekki....

its a gud compny were 1 can build his/ha career.
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by Samwilsonz: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2013
these people re cool......with a fine boy MD.....HEAD OFFICE AT VGC
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by steryville(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pls hw did u apply?kindly share!ur gesture will be appreciated!
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by hadasha: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
kweku8888: I applied for the post of a project accountant on the 17th of this month, and got a msg from yesterday that I shld fill a data form and send back to them also got a mail from them today for a coperate test and interview on sat for 11am at their office at ikota. Want to know if anyone got this and if they are real,if yes, what are the likely questions one is expected encounter on that day,thanks
Yes but I dont know the likely questions too..does anyone in the house know too..please help
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by kweku8888(f): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
@steryville i applied through nairaland here,i think last week they said they were recruiting for account officers and account clerk,precisely on the 17th of this month.

@stellayt kindly tell us what are the likely questions they would be asking .

@all you can send Ur cv's to info@epcmengineers.com
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by kweku8888(f): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
someone should please help on the likely questions,abeg oh, ejoor oh smiley
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
English/qualitative, mathematics/ quantitative(very easy) and diagrammatic reasoning(pls don't ask cos me I no understand am either)

You will write the test twice, same questions, same venue and day. At least that was what they made us do during my time.
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by kweku8888(f): 2:56am On Jun 22, 2013
Ok,thanks a lot.
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by halleyes(f): 4:37am On Jun 22, 2013
@kewku,where u also sent d map,mine is not visible,dont know how to get 2 d test venue.....can u pls help out
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by kweku8888(f): 5:50am On Jun 22, 2013
Yes I was sent the map,buh had to zoom it out to get a clearer picture of what they sent buh all the same it wasn't clear,so had to call that nos and a lady picked and gave the description : from that lekki express way, you get to that jakande estate and ask for agungi road,when you get to that roadyou cross to the other side of the road which wld be ur left side once you cross,ask for bakare estate , when you get to bakare estate,ask anyone that you are going to bakare house, you go straight down and make a right turn,u wld see a marble building with a grey gate.that is the venue.

Address: 116,skg complex

That was what she explained to me.
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by halleyes(f): 5:57am On Jun 22, 2013
@kweku,tks so much,i really appreciate.best of luck
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by kweku8888(f): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
Just got a text msg from them this afternoon thar I shld come for a chat with the M.D, who else got this msg and what's the chat like with the M.D thanks
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by halleyes(f): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
I also got d text for d chat,what do we expect....
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by victor4u(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
Did u both apply for Project accountant or account clerk?
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by halleyes(f): 5:20am On Jul 02, 2013
@kweku ve u heard from them,after d chat....?
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by kweku8888(f): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2013
Not heard from them but the girl I met the day I went for the chat said they called her to come for medicals today.
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by halleyes(f): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
@kweku does this mean there've shortlisted again or its in batches....uhm..
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by kweku8888(f): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
Its late now Wld call u in the morning
Re: Epcmengineers Calling by halleyes(f): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2013
kweku8888: Its late now Wld call u in the morning
waiting 2 here 4rm u.tks.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies From A Recruitment Solutions Company. / Contract Staff Urgently Needed / Shell, Exxonmobil, BP, Statoil, Baker Hughes Latest Jobs -20 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.