Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,214 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA (25276 Views)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Redeem Church Invite Fuji Singer Pasuma To Perform In Crusade / The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
25omega: hey were you at the wedding of my cousin at that place yesterday?

So you saw me at the wedding
Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by ozoemeka(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
I am not a member of the Church but many of my friends are and my closest pastor friend and his wife who will do anything for me are of Redeemed.
So I consider myself one of them and attend their anniversaries and picnics and testify at their Church,
We are one in Christ,denomination is nothing before God.
If I went to a strange town on a trip and wanted a place to worship,I would visit the redeem church there if they had one.
I love Adeboye
I love what he stands for and his ministry
If my hubby was into Nigerian Churches I would have dragged him to redeem Church Tay Tay.
I was born and raised an Anglican,will remain one ,married a Pentecostal raised young man Who is now non denominational and that is where we go
As long as Christ is the main focus,I am there .
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by omanifrank(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
this would b a record breaking
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by powerblaze(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
babestell: Why do they need a million seaterr do they ever hope to pull in that amount of crowd. The amount of property tax they will pay is really going to be outrageous
Did they buy with your money? Is the property tax your problem? If you can't thank God, then shut up and stay shut!
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by chukxie(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Frankie9ice:

Please simply visit Redemption Camp on the Lagos-Ibadan Express before you start blabbing rubbish here.
Trust me,...its a done deal already. Church business is the hottest thing in Africa today,and especially Nigeria.
Just last week I learnt reliably that a bishop somewhere recently gave a private university (which belongs to a church,...and not even that bishop's church) in Nasarawa a donation of N120 million to build a Faculty. This is not 'dem say dem say', the construction of that Faculty building has began already. Tell me,...where did a Pastor/Bishop get N120 Mill?

If the bishop had spent the money you quoted on material things you, everyone else and me would have cursed the life out of him. But he didn't. Rather he donated it to a university for them to build a faculty with. Where did or has he erred? When did it become a bad thing to donate money for a good cause?
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by TerryCarr(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Akpan107(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
datola: Wa o, glory be to God! May His name be praised forever and His gospel spread to the end of the world.
Amen!
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by UyiIredia(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
I skimmed through the news. Before reading it properly I correctly guessed that the state was going to be Texas - one of the most religious states in the U.S.A.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
bobthebuilder99: If you believe this church will have 1 million seats...I am a Nigerian Prince.

wat do u mean by dat? And wat is d big deal in being a nigerian prince dat u c it 2 b so impossible to d extent u ar comparin it to d million seats which u c as imposible as well. Na wa o for the way u dey tink
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Please see the words of Christ to his disciples :
Mark 14:7 ''The poor you will always have with you, and you can help them any time you want. But you will not always have me''
See also a line from the old covenant :
There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your fellow Israelites who are poor and needy in your land.-Deutronomy 15:11

There is nothing the rccg can do to eradicate poverty.They can only try like they have been doing.
God help us all

Then why is RCCG taking money from the poor to fund their projects instead of asking the poor to use this same money to take care of their families and relatives ?
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Mexyz(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
Glory to God
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Policewoman(f): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
We thank God. We also hope they practice what they preach.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by renewnaija(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
God bless RCCG North America & worldwide.
God bless Pastor Adeboye & his ministry.
God bless all the ministers worldwide in every true church of God including you and I who are going to be used to spread the gospel in every nation until Jesus comes again.

Thank you Jesus! You are awesome.

1 Like

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by lomprico(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
omanifrank: this would b a record breaking
That is what all these chrches are competing for. First to buy jet,build biggest church, use biggest auditorium, first to do this n that. The whole thing is about competition now. Smh!
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by amanikondo: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
babestell: Why do they need a million seaterr do they ever hope to pull in that amount of crowd. The amount of property tax they will pay is really going to be outrageous
Don't mind them. They think it is Naija. Moreover, na church congregration will bear that burden. They will never fill that place.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by amanikondo: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
Don't mind them. They think it is Naija. Moreover, na church congregration will bear that tax burden. They will never fill that place.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
And by the way Jesus came to save MEN not pull crowds.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by amanikondo: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
powerblaze:
Did they buy with your money? Is the property tax your problem? If you can't thank God, then shut up and stay shut!
He should thank God that your church bought 1 million seater. You must be stupidd.

1 Like

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by ennecco: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
that is the power of God. God is grate
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by otunba9ja: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
For all the pple that have critisize the ever moving hand of GOD in the RCCG,including those that have posted and spoken blasphemy against the spread of christianity and particularly on this project, i ask for the mercy of God through the precious blood of Jesus on your behalf.

Secondly, if you by your own wisdom and unguarded reasoning chose to be unrepentant, i will like to inform you that God is no match for your wisdom or the little gods you run after and faith in.

God does not need consultation before he takes his decision, hence he does not need to hire you to judge how the business of the kingdom should be run...........

God made provision for the materials needed to build when Noah built the ark in the old testament,(pls, check the bible for the quality materials that God instructed Noah to use)......

Does God need your permission if He specifically requires that auditorium in Texas ??

1 Like

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by farem: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
Why are there so many SAD-U-SEE, Sadducee? Try and adjust your inner eyes to at least see and appreciate one good thing.
Is it easy to acquire such a mass of land? Go and read how miraculous the land was acquired, you will bow in awe of God.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Akieagle: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
One million seats multiply by 10dollars every week. Dat 10,000000dollars every sunday..rccg is blessed Ooo
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by networkrecharg: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.U're a big FOOL.Must u reply a post?Ew u

RCCG world wider
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by babestell(f): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
amanikondo:
He should thank God that your church bought 1 million seater. You must be stupidd.
Thank you very much
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by babestell(f): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
powerblaze:
Thank God for what exactly? That the church is building an arena that they can never fill?
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
I feel like dancing agidigba ooo. cheesycheesy
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by oyin01(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
Let somebody shout Halleluyaaaa
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
Tank GOD 4 d church. Sign JESUS is coming soon. The church wil fill d whole world in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by vislabraye(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
futureniyi: Nice one.
You dey criticize now, when u dey stranded for Yankee, na u go 1st go knock their gate.

FunnY.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Ayatullah(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pastor Adeboye is only targeting the dollars he will win in America, and not the souls, with the world now a global village (thanks to ICT) what is he securing a physical one million seats for in America.....it's just the dollar chase.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by okwele1(f): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Glory to God for dis great achievement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member / Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.