Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How To Start Up An Online Business For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Up An Online Business For Free (5764 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / My Experiences As A Start-up Business Owner / 5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hello All,
I would be walking each and everyone who is interested in starting and online business, or having an extra source of income. So for those who are already experienced, please bear with me. And for those who have no idea how to start, i ma your go to guy.

So enough of the talking and lets get into business.... GoodLuck
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
Before we go any further, i want you all to understand a common term use by most successful online business gurus, it is call the 'Inforpreneurial Approach' With is derived from the words Information + Entrepreneur. Basically it is the process of selling what you know, to an available market or audience that needs it.

With that out of the way, i want to give you a glimpse of how this works

Majority of the successful infopreneurs out there, are building their businesses around “how to” information products that teach others how to do something new, better, or more efficiently. Here are some examples:
How to play a musical instrument.
How to have a better love life.
How to market a business.
How to stay fit after turning 50.

Am sure you get the Idea by now

[b]Next [/b]we would be talking of how to pick a 'Niche' Topic which is basic the arear of expertise you want to focus on.

See you soon smiley
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 1:55am On Jun 21, 2013
Pick an are of interest and then you can focus on that; for example

Technology
.Cameras
.Communication Devices
.Companies
.Electronics/Gadgets
.Engineering
.Innovations
.Mobile
.Networking...etc

Here are some terms you should know about.
THE FIRST IS AFFILIATE MARKETING:
Affiliate marketing simply means, selling someone else product and then
getting a commission from it. Affiliate marketing is a very good business
and it is easy to start

C.P.A MARKETING!
C.P.A simply means Cost Per Action. You see there are thousands of BIG
companies online that are willing to pay you for every visitor that you send
to them. Whether the visitor buys or not as long as he just takes a simple
action, like filling a form or downloading a free software, you will be paid.

GOOGLE ADSENSE
Google ad sense is a system whereby Google pay you for putting their
adverts on your website!. Actually each time someone click on the advert,
Google pays you immediately!.

NOW YOU ARE READY TO START

The first thing you do is to go to: http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends
This site mostly has the top 100 most search words in Google as of that time. Once you enter this site, you will find 100 searches, most of them are
celerity names and sometimes they are product but the most important of it
is that, they presently have millions of people at the moment searching for it,

After that go to: www.blogger.com and register a blogger account, if you dont already have one. Then name your blog with something similar with the topic you chose to focus on e.g, if you
choose RIHANNA, then your blog name could be:
www.rihannacloths..com . smiley
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Prince4God(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2013
Thanks Jonesjnr1 for the good work. It is good to have multiple streams of income online. Based on that, as you are pursuing the businesses introduced by Jonesjrn1, your blog is a good place to network for cash using this Quick Smart Program.

Once you establish the setup, your money flows on autopilot.

SO START YOUR OWN HOME BUSINESS NOW!!!

My dear friends, this is introducing the Quick Smart Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering this great book THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH as a bonus for the first 30 people that will join me between Friday 21st - Friday, 28th June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH" to get that bonus offer.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
Please, Follow the link to see the details.
http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/make-n1-million-in-less-than-less.html

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
Make money from your talent
Some of you might have herd about Fiverr, Onedollar.com, Fiveup. These are sight that pay you for your talents. Note, you must have a PayPal account to get paid. Here is a brief description about fiverr

At Fiverr (fiverr.com), you can offer services that use your skills — designing a business card, creating a podcast jingle, planning a trip — for five bucks a pop. Fiverr keeps $1 and the seller gets $4 per gig. Stefanie Strobel, 28, of Newport Beach, California, writes people’s messages in the sand at the beach and takes a picture that she then emails to them. “I make about $300 per month and can do about 10 to 15 messages per hour, depending on length and complexity,” says Stefanie.

So pls do your research before you sign up with any of them
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by yelsew80: 1:04am On Jun 22, 2013
you can make money with facebook fanpages.you create a facebook profile,add friends aggressively and later link them to your fanpage to get huge traffic.then create a product or service ,,,,the rest are in the ebook it costs just #1000.to get your copy inbox nandez555@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 4:57am On Jun 22, 2013
Here are some online income Jobs you might find resourceful.

http://www.thesmartcrowd.com/workers/job-opportunities/ - Crowd Sourcing Job Opportunities

www.bubblews.com - Get paid to write short posts online. Get paid for every like, comment, and view.

http://www.cafepress.com/– Get paid to design tshirts, gifts, etc.

http://www.clicknwork.com/opportunities.asp– Get paid around $9 per hour to complete various tasks online

www.cloudcrowd.com – Get paid to do several tasks online (Facebook account needed)

Be sure to check out the 'Be A Crowd Worker' section of my blog for a comprehensive list of crowd sourcing jobs.
[url]blog.teckhive.com[/url]
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
Some of you might have herd of domain name Flipping, or Domain Name Parking..its simply a process were you get a domain name for a cheap price, and later on auctioning it our for a much higher value. The possibilities with this kind of business is endless. you could make over 2000% profit on each domain, if done wisely. [url]Sedo.com[/url], is one of the many sites where you could sell out your domain name. Also You could Park your domain Name, and get paid for advertisements done on it. Similar to Google Adsense

For now i wanted to give you guys a head up on some companies offering cheap domain name sales

www.networksolutions.com $0.50
http://www.hostingdude.com/$1.00
www.register.com/Cheap-Domains $0.50
www.namecheap.com/0.98-domain-name $0.98

I don'nt know how long this sales would be on, so please check it them out and confirm which has the best offer for you

N.B I would be writing a detailed post on my blog about Domain Name Flipping,and Domain Name Parking. Every processes Involved would be laid out to you. So be sure to stop by smiley
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
As i recalled, I promised Spooned feeding you on How to make money online, with out paying for crappy scam materials. I have been really busy, and that does allows me to focus on writing a full detailed post here. I run several blog and sites that generate income for me online. Judging from the emails I have been receiving, a lot of my readers are a bit overwhelmed by the online money making business. You probably don't know where to start and it's hard to get anyone who knows what to do to spill the beans. This is by design as letting everyone in on what works and how to do it is thought to be a death blow to all those currently making money online. I don't share this view. There are potentially several billion buyers out there and estimates of about 150,000 online marketers. There is room for every one. smiley

If you are starting out, you probably don't know how to go about setting up an online business.

You have lots of questions;

Do I need a website?
Do I buy one or build my own?
How do I build my own?
What do I put on my site?
How do I find a niche market?
What is a niche market?
How do I sell stuff?
How do I set up adsense?
What is adsense?
What is adwords?
What tools do I need?
How do I generate traffic (visitors) to my site?
What's the secret behind making money?
etc...All of this question, i answered in detail on various post on my blog.

I'm sure the list could go on for a while yet.

The point is most of you want to know where and how to start an online money making venture. The trouble is that all the online marketers are only too happy to tell you what to do... as long as you buy the product(s) that they offer. Everyone has a different scheme for you to try. A sure-fire guaranteed way to get rich! You have heard this enough I'm sure. Who do you trust?

Let's get down to the basics, before you start spending money needlessly. Forget about websites, forget affiliate marketing, forget adwords, forget MLM and JV's, forget everything and start from scratch.

Let's start with "Google Adsense" and Blogs.

This is the cheapest and fastest way to get started making money online. You can set up a blog for free. Google will provide advertisements for your blog for free. You will earn an immediate commission from Google each time some one clicks an advertisement on your blog. Once you get your blog up and running you can diversify with affiliate marketing and other methods of making money. A blog is very simple to manage. The new Blogger (just out of Beta) program (owned by Google) is a beginners dream as a complete computer illiterate can set up a blog just following the onscreen directions. Once you have a blog you will then learn how to market it - get traffic to your site. When you have learned how to do this you can transfer this knowledge to websites and other online ventures. A blog will teach you the basics and you can learn without spending gobs of cash in the process.

I'm sure you have seen screenshots of people who are making hundreds of dollars a day from adsense. Is this bullsh*t? Nope. They earn what they say but beware that they are not telling you the whole story.

There are several strategies for making money with Google Adsense but let's look at the two most common.

1)Using Adwords or other paid advertising to generate traffic to your Adsense sites and hence generate Adsense clicks.

2) Getting free traffic using SEO techniques (Search Engine Optimization) and harnessing the power of multiple Blogs to generate Adsense revenue.
So what is the trick?
Using Adwords

This is what they don't tell you.

A lot of those screen shots show you the money they brought in. They never tell you how much they spent to earn that income. They may make $600 a day but if they are using adwords to generate traffic then they likely spent several hundred a day as well. They always show you the gross, not the net. This doesn't mean that they aren't making a profit - they are or they wouldn't continue day after day - but that their profit is a lot less than they lead you to believe. This is done in order to make you believe that the product they are selling will help you generate profits of $600 a day. If they were completely honest they would admit that it might generate SALES of $600 a day - not PROFITS.
Using free traffic

This is what they don't tell you.

This is the best way for a beginner to start out. Build a blog on a particular niche(topic), create good quality content for it, have Google index and rank your page high for your keyword (topic) and sit back as Google sends hordes of visitors to your site. Finally, count your money from all the Adsense clicks. Right? Well almost.

This is the procedure but they don't tell you that to make serious money at this you will need to create dozens of blogs. Yes, you heard right. Your main blogs will have decent pages addressing the needs of your visitors and suitable for marketing products. The majority of the blogs however, will be set up to simply generate Adsense clicks. The articles will be unique but crappy and visitors that end up on these blogs will quickly leave - hopefully by clicking an ad that will take them to where they were trying to go in the first place. This is called spam blogging and as unethical as it seems, it is how many people make a lot of money with Adsense. No one talks about this aspect of making adsense profits. No one wants to admit that they use this tactic and yet this is the main method of generating decent money with Adsense with out spending money to get traffic.

This is also the system (modified a bit) that I recommend to all beginners. It's the cheapest way to start earning cash, it will teach you all the main aspects of Internet marketing and you can start immediately. However, you will have to decide if ethics or making money is your top priority first. smiley
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Sunglow: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
@jonesjnr1 thanks for sharing what you know,there are pple who know these things and are not willing to share.How sad.pls if you dont mind,can u explain domain names n domain flipping in details,i want to learn it.Thanks.
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
@sunglow. I appreciate your positive feedback, and am glad i could share this knowledge with others for free. I currently working on a post on domain names and the processes involved. I would post it up soon

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
I had earlier listed out some various ways you could make money online. Today i wan to elaborate on some of them. We are going to have a look at the top 5 most popular ways to make money online.

Make Money Building Niche Websites
Make Money Writing Your Own Blog
Make Money Advertising CPA Offers
Make Money Selling E-Books
Make Money Taking Surveys
Make Money Building Niche Websites

We all know that your best shot at making money online is to appeal to a specific group of people – a niche market interested in a specific topic. If you try to appeal to everyone then very few people will actually buy what you’re selling.
That’s why topical content sites are a great way of making money. You simply pick your topic, build a site around it and wait for the money to start coming in. So long as you focus on a profitable topic you’re home free…

Make Money Writing Your Own Blog
More and more people are realising that blogging is one of the best ways to start your own online business. It requires minimal start up costs, you can build an impressive and loyal readership over time and once you know how to monetize your blog it can also bring in a decent income that will keep on coming even on the days when you don’t update your blog.
There are several ways to set up a blog online. You could use WordPress, Blogger, or another free site that hosts your blog for you; or alternatively you can set up your own blog under your own domain name.

Make Money Advertising CPA Offers
With the internet such a large part of our lives today, more and more individuals are looking for opportunities to make money online. While some are doing it to bring in some extra cash, others are looking for full-time careers and are being quite successful with their endeavors. Many are doing this by becoming marketers of CPA opportunities. You, too, can make money marketing CPA offers.

Make Money Selling E-Books
Make no mistake – e-books are big business online. No matter what you search for there will be someone out there selling an e-book on it.
But the best thing about them is that they provide one of the most potentially lucrative businesses you could ever hope to start online. So long as you do your homework and don’t try and cut corners you can start making inroads into this business within days of deciding to get started. There is plenty to learn but none of it is beyond you – and even if you don’t think you’re up to the job there are plenty of people you can call on to help you.

Make Money Taking Surveys
Are you looking for a legitimate way to make money online? Maybe you want some extra spending money. Or perhaps you need the money to pay bills. Either way, getting paid for filling out simple surveys can be a fun and lucrative way to earn that extra cash.
In fact, there’s quite a lot of money to be had — and the cool thing is that you can earn it in your spare time. Any time you can spare a few minutes — or a few hours, you can make money.

I posted a comprehensive list of some legit surveys that pay for your opinions. Check on the "Be A Crowd Worker" section of my blog for more on that. http://blog.teckhive.com/
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 4:04am On Jun 24, 2013
How to Create Passive Income from Making Money Online (Make Money From Home)

What is passive income? Passive income as a quick definition for you is being able to earn money without having to trade work for money. For example, you work 8 hours and you earn 8 hour’s worth based off your salary, wage or income. The way passive income is, you’re investing your time upfront so you can earn money continuously later on. You start a new campaign for example and after it’s complete, you can let it run on autopilot. Once it’s on autopilot, you won’t need to spend a lot more time with it. Or you can have someone like a virtual assistant that can be that human touch that needs to be involved to make it entirely passive. We can have a whole other 30 minute conversation about that, maybe another time.

Here's a quick rundown of some of the businesses that make money from home. It starts with the customer or reader or fan of your blog or website or whatever. They come to your website and see a product or video of exactly what you use for passive income. Most of them are digital or electronic product. Let’s take an eBook for example, a digital product that can be duplicated over and over again, it’s scalable. If you have a physical book that you’re selling, you have to go to the post office and if you sold a million a day you wouldn't be able to handle that. With an eBook, you can launch it and then anyone that buys it can have lifetime updates; it’s more like a growing organism almost, more than a book. Over a period of time, things will change, you can update it and send people the new version. People receive it instantly, which is a bonus for selling digital products.

They see products on your website, click the buy now button and all the magic happens. They get the product automatically after they put in their billing information, they get an email or password if it’s a membership website something and you get paid. Nowhere in that equation- are you involved. You set everything up to work for you and people go through that cycle over and over again, you make money and the only part you’re involved in is on the receiving end of the money. That’s the beauty of it, I don’t like saying this because it sounds cliche and unbelievable, but you can make money while you sleep.

Still looking to learn how to make money from home? Your online website is open to the entire world, anyone who has access to a computer, you’re not just on Main Street and everyone that lives there is going to visit, this is everyone from the entire world is coming to your doorstep or should I say website.

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 5:08am On Jun 25, 2013
This is for those still trying to figure out what topics/niche to blog or write about. Well just so you know, now all successful blogs/websites are based on Money Making. You could write or blog about anything in the world, as long as there is a market for it, then you could be rest assured that you can make an income from it. For example, you could start a blog on Nollywood Movies,Nigerian Tv shows, Music videos, sport cli[/b]ps etc

I have made this easy for those of you interested in such a niche which has to do with videos. I recently compiled a post on the [b]Top 10 premium free video blogger templates

And for those who are interested in running their on online stores, (If you have a product you are selling), I made a list of some top premium blogger themes that have inbuilt shopping carts in them. So your worries of looking for the perfect templates to run your business are over. So get downloading, cos they are FREE

http://blog.teckhive.com/2013/06/having-video-blog-could-be-great-way-to.html For Free Video blog Themes
http://blog.teckhive.com/2013/06/when-starting-blog-be-rest-assured-that.html For Free Business Blog Themes

P.S I would be writing a post drop shipping soon, companies such as Doba is well know for that. Doba is like eBay, the only difference is that you have nothing to do with the products themselves, such as shipping, returns from customers etc. The companies do the shipping and handling of their various products, and your profit is based on the interest you sold it for. you can Google them to find out more www.doba.com

Please post your questions on anything you need clarification on grin
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by biz1234: 5:25am On Jun 25, 2013
This thread is really helpful, I hope lots of people will run away with some lessons. I do drop shipping and it is very lucrative and rewarding!

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 6:04am On Jun 29, 2013
Hello All, Unfortunately my recent post was deleted. So i guess i wouldn't be posting tips as usual. luckily, i am archiving some of my past and recent collections, on how to make money online. I have uploaded all the resources on a site and its equipped with over 40+ video tutorials, tons of money making resources, such as ebooks, secretes on capitalizing on Google's Adsense, software's and networking sites to drive traffic to your blog/website etc And yes it is all going to be for free. no subscription, or payment of any form required.(After all, I Promised making everything in this post Free grin)the only agreement i would have with you is that, you would not sell any of the resources gotten from there. 'Freely giving, Freely you shall give to others' grin

Here are some of the things you would be getting
100k Adsense blue print
commission overload
interview with internet money making guru's such as John Chow..(the guy who makes over $40k from his blog monthly) Google him smiley
SEO and tones of Traffic generating tools
...and so much more
Again all this are for free on my private site..and its open only to those who are willing to share it with other. NO SELLING

For those who are interested in this free archive of knowledge..shoot me an email with subject headline Free Web Link

Also, i was able to gather some resources from a friend on how to to open a pay pal account from Nigeria, for those interested in that...email me with subject headline Pay Pal info

...I would be posting more soon on the free things am giving out...

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 6:08am On Jun 29, 2013
The Problem Nigerian Have
One common Problem most Nigerian have is that they want to make dollars....Make Money and Not dollars. Be careful with all those get rich schemes out there...And remember money making online, comes with patience, a good understanding and some form of luck to it.. grin

Here's a tip for you

FREELANCING
You can sell your talents online and working as a freelancer on the internet is one of the most popular ways of making money from home. You can offer services for graphic design, copywriting, article writing, web design and many other project types. There are a variety of websites that will help you find work and what normally happens is you have to bid for jobs.
Recommended resource:

Elance.com
getafreelancer.com
odesk.com
guru.com
rentacoder.com (they offer a lot of software related gigs)
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by cool318(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
Able Mentor, pls wats ur email. thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 4:33am On Jul 03, 2013
Sorry guys i totally forgot to leave my email addy. you can reach me at approvedbusinesses@gmail.com smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Activityj(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
Sir,you are overloaded indeed! May God bless you abondantly for sharing&tutoring all of us.bravo!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by kason(m): 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
Free EBook - 50 Ways To Raise Cash for Your Business
visit http:///ljobfsq to get your copy

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 2:14am On Jul 07, 2013
I remember promising on how to the processes of domain flipping works, well here it is smiley

BUYING AND SELLING DOMAIN NAMES
This is a simple money making strategy that so many smart folks are into right now and can pull in some serious profits for you if you get it right. It involves buying unregistered domain names and then selling them on for profit.

So what domain names should you be looking for?
Here’s an example: Let’s say it was 2001 again and I discovered that ‘Apple’ were about to release the ‘I-pod’ and it was evident it was going to be a big success. I would immediately go and snap up a series of domains centered on this product purely as an investment. Domains such as www.ipod-world.com or www.cheap-ipods.com for example. The cost of the investment would be extremely low; roughly $30 for 2 years and I would probably wait for a couple of months until the actual product had been released before putting them up for sale. A pretty good investment to say the least. What you need to do is to keep an eye on what products big innovative companies such as Microsoft, Google and Apple are going to be releasing (or any company for that matter) Do some careful research and evaluate whether the product is actually going
to be a hit and then search for quality domain names, Buy and register them and then sell them on at a domain/website broker such as www.sedo.com.

How You Could Make More
For example if you give yourself just 2hrs a day of working online you will have worked at least 12hrs a month. If build just one blog a month that will be 6 months by the end of 6 months. If each blog makes you $3,000 that is over $18,000...now if each of your blog makes you $3,000 that means you can sell that same blog for as high as $9,000!!!..so sell just 3 of them and you are made for the moment...Head over to: www.flippa.com and see how people are selling websites for as high as $20,000 on the Internet...They don't have two heads I will have to stop here for now. All these methods have worked for me and they can for you too, if you apply them.
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by okennaM: 2:43am On Jul 07, 2013
Hello guys I think the best online biz one can start without paying a dime is affiliate marketing just like I do, I started mine without paying a dime, and I earn my living online just working from home or anywhere of my choice, it doesn't end there, u will be equiped with all the necessary tool to enhance ur earnings all for free so all u have to do is get a free blog and do ur marketing or if u are lucky enough u will win their free custom domain which makes it more easier for u to start earning more on ur online biz like $1000-7000 monthly. So if u are interested just drop ur mail and I 'll send u the link and don't bother cos I won't charge u a dime its totally free.
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Luvlydevin(m): 5:40am On Jul 07, 2013
okenna
plz send me the link luvlydevin@gmail.com and plz jones jnr does one need a system for this bussiness or can i use my phone
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Gfrey6(m): 5:52am On Jul 07, 2013
okenna,
g6may@yahoo.co.uk
God bless you
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Opiosko: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2013
Oga Ikenna i dey hail u oh!. Abeg i'm interested in that affiliate stuff. Pls send me the link, here is my email opiosko@yahoo.com. Tnks, God bless u 4 real.
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by uanda(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2013
okenna M: Hello guys I think the best online biz one can start without paying a dime is affiliate marketing just like I do, I started mine without paying a dime, and I earn my living online just working from home or anywhere of my choice, it doesn't end there, u will be equiped with all the necessary tool to enhance ur earnings all for free so all u have to do is get a free blog and do ur marketing or if u are lucky enough u will win their free custom domain which makes it more easier for u to start earning more on ur online biz like $1000-7000 monthly. So if u are interested just drop ur mail and I 'll send u the link and don't bother cos I won't charge u a dime its totally free.

@Okenne, please send d link ihekauchenna@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by govaz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hello Okenna,God Almighty w'll continue to shower you with his blessing for being kind to humanity.My email.address.is-govazo@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? / Annuity Funds Hit N170bn As 9 Insurers Resume Business / How Recharge And Get Paid Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.