Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Splenectomy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Splenectomy (1032 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Splenectomy by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
I had my spleen removed a while ago, and I was wondering if there's anyone else who has had a splenectomy. Mine was badly ruptured after a terrible accident. I've seen forums online for people living without a spleen. But I'm yet to find a Nigerian one.can you share your experience? How have you been coping? Thank you.
Re: Splenectomy by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
No one? I was hoping to find others here. Or people who have friends or family who have done d same.
Re: Splenectomy by ryom(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Are you on Penicillin prophylaxis?
Re: Splenectomy by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
No..but I'm on a lot of other antibiotics and strong painkillers? And also up to date with vaccines like pneumovax.

1 Like

Re: Splenectomy by godofwar666(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2016
Darla:
No..but I'm on a lot of other antibiotics and strong painkillers? And also up to date with vaccines like pneumovax.
hi! How are you feeling now?
Re: Splenectomy by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 26, 2016
Hi, I'm doing okay. Very okay. Sorry I'm just replying, didn't see it. Thanks
godofwar666:
hi! How are you feeling now?
Re: Splenectomy by godofwar666(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2016
Darla:
Hi, I'm doing okay. Very okay. Sorry I'm just replying, didn't see it. Thanks
no offence taken was just checking up on you.... cool cool
Re: Splenectomy by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
godofwar666:
no offence taken was just checking up on you.... cool cool
Thank you, really appreciate it. Are you a doctor?
Re: Splenectomy by godofwar666(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2016
Darla:

Thank you, really appreciate it. Are you a doctor?
no! Just want to be a friend, good on cool cool
Re: Splenectomy by hammznumbah6ix(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Darla:
How come doctors in d east here here don't seem to be up to date with pneumovax 23? Darla any idea where I can buy/get vaccinated asap?

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Help To Suggest A Caption/phrase To Use On A Graduationshirt / Please Sign This Petition & Call On The United States To Release Zmapp To Africa / 3 Basic Steps That Prevent You From Contacting Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.