Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) (5749 Views)

Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation / Have You Seen This Super Sexy RATCHET Photos Of Maria And Sasha Obama In Milan? / Malia And Sasha Obama Called Classless Teenagers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by chaloner(m): 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is how U.S First Kids, Malia and Sasha Obama, spent their vacation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by chaloner(m): 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
SEE MORE

1 Like

Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by HezronLorraine(m): 1:20am On Jun 21, 2013
Humility speaks.
Who could have thought that a black family would be flying Airforce 1 as the official First family of the United States of America?
Destiny is either taken by force,re-written or opportuned to take effect.

1 Like

Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Rapmaestro(m): 1:21am On Jun 21, 2013
See humbleness... Which one of our 'polyteachyarn' can allow their pikin to go out at all?
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 21, 2013
They look so cute and well trained

1 Like

Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by fr3do(m): 2:24am On Jun 21, 2013
Secret service presence is dense.
See the man in black behind michelle where they are sitted.see the black car in the background where they are cycling!
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by AbuMikey(m): 3:40am On Jun 21, 2013
Rap maestro: See humbleness... Which one of our 'polyteachyarn' can allow their pikin to go out at all?
Na Humility go well pass oo
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 21, 2013
Thank God for being God. White men now hustle to take pictures of a black family as the first family.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by uboma(m): 6:04am On Jun 21, 2013
I appreciate their simplicity and humility. Imagine Obama's children riding bicycles! See what they are even wearing from head to toe! Simple wears. Which ajebo children will do same in our country, Nigeria today? They would even consider riding bicycles as beneath them... Good up-bringing by the parents I must say. Kudos to them!
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2013
What beautiful daughters smiley

Lovely family
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2013
Beautiful but if she beg me to marry her, I will refuse because her breast is small.

1 Like

Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by mysticgal(f): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2013
rafhell: Beautiful but if she beg me to marry her, I will refuse because her breast is small.

keep dreaming,when last did you eat beans? undecided

5 Likes

Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by angelTI(f): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2013
rafhell: Beautiful but if she beg me to marry her, I will refuse because her breast is small.

mtschewww

poor u!
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by favouredseed(f): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2013
Beautiful and very humble!
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by deor03(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2013
The second born does not resemble Obama o, who was their neighbour when she was conceived ? undecided
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by ITbomb(m): 7:40am On Jun 21, 2013
deor03: The second born does not resemble Obama o, who was their neighbour when she was conceived ? undecided
Conspiracy Theorist.
BTW , Those girls are worth billions if in proper hands in Nigeria
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Xano(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Aww lovely kids.
Wonderful family. Such a delight to be on vacation with your family. Thumbs up Barack and Michelle Obama, you've got beautiful princesses.
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by dridowu: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2013
U remind of dos daz also, my vacation are alwaz playing with sand , rolling of condemn tires with very dirty pant, playing of kite , doing mummy and daddy with my neighboours daughters then, running after molue, broda pls lap me etc but now TO GOD BE THE GLORY...............................so Obama daughter no concern me
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Temismith(f): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2013
Can any of our senators not to talk of governors or even president be dis humble If na one our own president, d security wey go follow am go pass d crowd sef..
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Linoversace: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2013
fr3do: Secret service presence is dense.
See the man in black behind michelle where they are sitted.see the black car in the background where they are cycling!
I bet the man with glasses wearing blue jeans is SS too grin
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Sanboy25: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2013
Nice one. smiley
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by asharababe: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2013
Lovely Family. if na Nija, dem go dey look for boy pickin.
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Fhemmmy: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
This is what democracy could give you and not demonstration of crazy-ness . . . cool
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
Obama the Charmer.

Meanwhile, that 'pam slippers' wey im wear resemble my aboki own.
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nice.
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by SlyIg(f): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Rap maestro: See humbleness... Which one of our 'polyteachyarn' can allow their pikin to go out at all?
no be small "humbleness". Humility is jealous!
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by tellwisdom: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
fr3do: Secret service presence is dense.
No they are not dense bro..that man on black glasses could be an intelligence in disguise. So watch out cool
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
humility is a virtue. I couldn't help but notice the dunlop slippers on one of the girls....wink.

and then, a

A black president...!?
he always bring to mind Martin Luther King and his dreams. #dreamsComeTrue smiley
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
Sanboy25: Nice one. smiley
hey.. You've got limited post today, i hope you are fine?
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
pretty gals. the eldest looks more like her mum
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by kokoA(m): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Imagine our first lady and dat GEJ last boy ontop bicycle..
Re: This Is How U.S First Kids, Malia And Sasha Obama, Spent Their Vacation (PHOTOS) by DeHero1: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
ITbomb:
Conspiracy Theorist.
BTW , Those girls are worth billions if in proper hands in Nigeria

Are they for sale?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour N’abania And Pregnant Girlfriend Sandra Okagbue Expecting First Child / Imagine What These African Teen Post On Social Media! Who Are They Coping? [see / Is Tinubu Staring At Late Moji Olaiya's Daughter's Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.