Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Picture: Head Of Life – Bankyw - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture: Head Of Life – Bankyw (778 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is The Head Of Masquerade Group In Ur Village / Meet The Head Of Operations, La Casera Bottling Company Nigeria Ltd. (LOL) / Watch: The Real Hammer Head Of Horror. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Head Of Life – Bankyw by NaLaugh: 1:28am On Jun 21, 2013
people wicked oo. see wetin dem do banky W. hahahaha

http://nalaugh.com/?p=624
Re: Picture: Head Of Life – Bankyw by sKeetz(m): 1:54am On Jun 21, 2013
Hey bro, why do you keep opening empty threads only to paste links to that virus infested blog angry angry

The mods are been too lenient on you!!
Re: Picture: Head Of Life – Bankyw by NaLaugh: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2013
sKeetz: Hey bro, why do you keep opening empty threads only to paste links to that virus infested blog angry angry

The mods are been too lenient on you!!

young man, have you gotten any virus from the site? or have you heard of that happening to anyone?
the website is very stable, and has never had any virus issues. Content i have posted here has been on the frontpage a few times.
So, No - The mods aren't being "lenient". They just see the humor in what i post, and not the negativity you perceive.
If you've indeed had any issues as you say, kindly let me know exactly what you encountered, so, i can look into it.

Anyway, visit the site and have a good laugh. It's good for you.

(1) (Reply)

This Annual Festival Call Assu's Strike! / Queen Elizabeth,david Cameron,gej And Sambo / Cool Your Temper With This Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.