Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Did You Think God Has Anything To Do With Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Think God Has Anything To Do With Football? (516 Views)

Slavery Continues With Football / Does Superstitions Really Have Anything To Do With Football Results? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Think God Has Anything To Do With Football? by damola311: 6:07am On Jun 21, 2013
Don't really know if i break rule with where i post this thread,but since it involve sport i don't have a choice. I only wanna know people view about this topic that "DID YOU THINK GOD HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH FOOTBALL?".....i came up with this topic after Nigeria match against Uruguay, to me Nigeria deserve to win that match after a wonderful show-off, i personally prayed before the match started, but i didn't say God don't hear prayers oo...i know some people might also pray before any match starts.... After Nigeria loss, i was just thinking and concluded that God has nothing to do with football, it's all about LUCK.... Now i want to know nairalanders view about this with reasonable proof.
Re: Did You Think God Has Anything To Do With Football? by Ajasnoop: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2013
No
Re: Did You Think God Has Anything To Do With Football? by kunlekunle: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2013
so na you alone dey pray.
God self dey watch

(1) (Reply)

Best Football Player In The World / Radamel Falcao's Move To Monaco Will Boost Colombia / Amazing!!! A 25-year Old Nigerian Female Invented A Power-charging Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.