Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player (1526 Views)

A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others / Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by kaffy4tope(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2013
Hi peeps, I met Sagna yesterday 20-06-2013 @ a popular club here in Dubai, UAE.
He's so calm and very shy. I jes decided to share wif u guys.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by kaffy4tope(m): 7:06am On Jun 21, 2013
Cld some1 pls tell me how to download pic in here?
It says file too large sad
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2013
My friend your mates are meeting with Presidents, Emirs,UN sec Gen, here you're discussing what?
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by kaffy4tope(m): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2013
Abeg shut up!!!. Have u ever met wif ur ward councilor since u were born?
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2013
Live in the government house .....

kaffy4tope: Abeg shut up!!!. Have u ever met wif ur ward councilor since u were born?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 21, 2013
wink
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by kaffy4tope(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2013
smartchoice: wink

Lmao....Didinrin

Yeah, u live in govt house na, as a cleaner?? grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2013
Say what you will but if I were as petty as you I will posting my picture of myself with Prince William. undecided
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by Lordave: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2013
You met Sagna and you are happy? I think I should've been happy when I met Taiwo.
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2013
Enlarge the scope of your thoughts! As for me my train as arrived need to board ....watch my dust! If you persist in this manner you'd soon be queuing to take a picture with me.
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by kaffy4tope(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2013
smartchoice: Enlarge the scope of your thoughts! As for me my train as arrived need to board ....watch my dust! If you persist in this manner you'd soon be queuing to take a picture with me.

Aburo, ure nufin but an hater and empty barrel.

Park well, local shi*t. grin
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2013
Lordave: You met Sagna and you are happy? I think I should've been happy when I met Taiwo.
Tell him!
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2013
@op Polish your words. Class can't be bought please try to acquire some class though it's mostly gotten through upbringing ...well there's no hopeless case with God.
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by thorpido(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2013
Me I no see any arsenal player o.Na two people I just dey hear dey make noise for here.

....Still not happy with Super Eagles' loss after staying up late to watch the match.
...walks out of this thread.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2013
Kai no go o cheesy
thorpido: Me I no see any arsenal player o.Na two people I just dey hear dey make noise for here.

....Still not happy with Super Eagles' loss after staying up late to watch the match.
...walks out of this thread.
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by carzola(m): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2013
Clap 4ur self!.. Mature foo¤ls nd 2 imagin na people boyfriend una be wat a disgustin shame.
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by allwestafrican: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2013
smartchoice: My friend your mates are meeting with Presidents, Emirs,UN sec Gen, here you're discussing what?

like any body in your village can match the status of sagna

his mates are meeting Emirs ? angry angry

he met some one that is watched world wide and intermingles with the who is who of his career.who have you met? just shatap

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by kaffy4tope(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2013
allwestafrican:

like any body in your village can match the status of sagna

his mates are meeting Emirs ? angry angry

he meet some one that is watched world wide and intermingles with the who is who of his career.who have you met? just shatap

Thank u ooo my broda
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by dridowu: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2013
smartchoice: My friend your mates are meeting with Presidents, Emirs,UN sec Gen, here you're discussing what?
shut up, who u don meet ? Learn 2 appreciate .
@op, i neva c d pics oooo
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2013
What is the STATUS of sagna? It's people like you who make Nigerians look gullible ...is he as decorated as Mikel? In my profession I roll with the top people cos there's no space for me at the bottom!
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2013
Social miscreants like dridowu are best ignored.
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by Lordave: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2013
smartchoice: What is the STATUS of sagna? It's people like you who make Nigerians look gullible ...is he as decorated as Mikel? In my profession I roll with the top people cos there's no space for me at the bottom!
Your head dey there

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by dridowu: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2013
smartchoice: Social miscreants like dridowu are best ignored.
a free world, u can say what ever u like but learn to appreciate things no matter how SMALL . U dat have met wit Presidents, CEOs, Amb, Messi, Ronaldo, Bechkam, Mourinho, Zidane, Kofi Annan, Banki Moon, Jet li, Jackie chan,Nicolas Cage, Mandela, Thabo Mbeki, Mark Zukerberg, Steve Job, Bill Gate, Amanpour, Jerry Yang, David Filo, Lebron James, Tiger Wood, Roger Federer, Sir Alex Ferguson, Dangote, Na Li, Micheal Jackson etc Congrat
As 4 me d mostly highly placed person i met is my dad dat works on d street of lagos
1ce more grow up
@op, still waiting 4 ur pics

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by kaffy4tope(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Am using my phone to browse, maybe that's why am finding it difficult to upload.
Do u knw how to upload pic in here? I can forward it to ur email.
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by tellwisdom: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player by itstpia8: 4:46am On Feb 18, 2015
your mates are meeting with Presidents, Emirs,UN sec Gen, here you're discussing what?

(1) (Reply)

Looks Like Kim Kardashian Finally Fixed Her Nose / Serena Williams & Kim K Put Their Massive Butt On Display In Respective Instagra / Chris Brown And Karrueche Loved-up Amist Breakup Rumour - See Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.