Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Tell Us How Your Road Accident Happened - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tell Us How Your Road Accident Happened (628 Views)

What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) / #Precision Autos#....tell Us That Car U Need, We'll Get It For U / TELL US YOUR BUDGET 4 YOUR DREAMZ CAR(S) AND LETS GET IT 4 YOU FROM COTONUO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us How Your Road Accident Happened by Esiere: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2013
I will like us to share (for those who have had an accident either while driving, crossing or in the car).
Let us learn from it.
Mine happened while i was driving. I just got the car like 6 months and i went to pick a friend at UI Ibadan. On my way to Sango in Ibadan, chatting away with my friend and at the same time full of high spirit garnished with the proud feeling of now belonging to the big boys in town, I did not know I was already approaching a sharp bend. At this time ,I was driving already towards the sharp bend breaking the traffic rule "concentrate all the times while driving" and it became too late by the time I realized I was not driving the straight expressway anymore but towards a sharp bend. Gbua! Gbua! Gbua! I somersaulted 3 times and the last somersault was in the gutter almost into the canal. It was late but trust our people's inquisitive and sympathetic spirit.... the whole surrounding became alive. Within seconds we were surrounded meanwhile I was already out of the car because I was not wearing the seat belt (something I would not do again no matter how short the distance I am driving). I felt a huge pain in my chest but it vanished immediately people started asking how I was. Nothing happened to my friend but people could not believe we drove the car judging by how badly damaged the car was. I live to thank God for his safety

(1) (Reply)

Great Offer Toyota Corrola 2000 Model @ 570k / SOLD!!!!Honda Accord 2007 (clean Discussion Continue) @ N1.250m / GRADE 1..toyota Camry Drop Light 2001 Model..850k..08077984057

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.