Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

We Will Destroy America ... We Will Destroy Britain - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / We Will Destroy America ... We Will Destroy Britain (545 Views)

Mecca Under Threat: Outrage At Plan To Destroy The ‘birthplace’ Of The Prophet / ISIS Vows To Destroy Mecca’s Kaaba, “kill Those Who Worship Stones / If Allah Warns Us Against Satan, Then Why Doesn't He Destroy Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Destroy America ... We Will Destroy Britain by mantraa: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2013
Please watch this short 2min video then let me know if you share his aspirations for Islam to dominate the world and also what it will mean for non believers like me if sharia law was finally implemented in the uk and worldwide. Would my life be worth living if I don't believe in Allah and the prophet Mohammed? Will I be forced to pay a jizya (tax) or be executed?
Respects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I7LbG1rAq8
Re: We Will Destroy America ... We Will Destroy Britain by badmeat(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2013
I think islam needs to show love to non moslems,that will attract more converts,this conquering mentality will not work!we have our right to chose!not to be conquered!the only that conquers all is Love,Jesus Christ taught:Love them that Hate you!
Re: We Will Destroy America ... We Will Destroy Britain by Lordave: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2013
they are dreaming.
Re: We Will Destroy America ... We Will Destroy Britain by cleanvessel(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2013
Ah ah. They cann't be serious. They say there is no compulsion in islam, yet they are compelling. What a religion.
Re: We Will Destroy America ... We Will Destroy Britain by cleanvessel(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2013
Ah ah. They cann't be serious. They say there is no compulsion in islam, yet they are compelling. What a religion. 1 trillion of them cannot achieve that. Nonsense.
Re: We Will Destroy America ... We Will Destroy Britain by mantraa: 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
As-salamu alaykum my Muslim brothers and sisters. Can I have your honest opinion about the sentiments and aspirations of the speaker in the video.
Do you agree or disagree with his views?
Do you condone or condemn his views?
Does he represent the viewpoints of you as a Muslim? , or are his views unislamic and misguided?
I'm very interested to hear your views from a Muslim perspective.
Respects

(1) (Reply)

NL Muslims Follow The Events In Egypt! / Islam The Only Way To Make Paradise / Ramadhan Vs World Cup – Shaykh Salih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.