Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Please Dont Laugh Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Dont Laugh Me (659 Views)

If You Dont Laugh Let Me Sell Boxers.l have not recovered from this / See What Happened Today. If You Dont Laugh Let Thunder Fire Me. / Can Cucumber Fruit Treat Mouth Odour? (please Do Not Laugh Me - Need Ur Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Dont Laugh Me by sholabanke(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2008
Ha, The Joke's On You

There was this guy who always went out drinking with us. He would always come home very late. One night, while he was at the bar he told us his secret for being able to sneak in late.
"When I walk in the house, before the wife can say anything, I lay her down, take off her panties, and give her the best MouthAction she's ever had, until she has such an orgasm that she falls into a deep sleep. Then, I wash up and go to bed. By morning, she is so pleased, she doesn't care what time I came home."

i thaught this is a great idea. So i stayed out late, came home, sneaked into the bedroom, gave my wife the best MouthAction she's ever had, and goes to wash up. My wife walks into the bathroom, obviously upset that i came home so late.

"Hey, why aren't you sleeping?" i asks.

"I was was, but I came in to tell you that we've got to sleep on the couch tonight, 'cause my mother is sleeping in our bedroom."
Re: Please Dont Laugh Me by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 10, 2008
YayA!
Re: Please Dont Laugh Me by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 10, 2008
PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! cheesy
Re: Please Dont Laugh Me by djcrooky(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2008
old but nice
Re: Please Dont Laugh Me by bibs(f): 10:34am On May 12, 2008
smiley
Re: Please Dont Laugh Me by clemcykul(f): 11:10am On May 12, 2008
lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Acronyms And What They Mean / Bible Readers / Explain Rude- Ola2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.