Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

5 Leadership Qualities Every Nigerian Should Have - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Leadership Qualities Every Nigerian Should Have (748 Views)

10 Life Lessons Every Nigerian Student Should Know Before Graduating From School / 5 Leadership Qualities U Won't Learn In Schl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Leadership Qualities Every Nigerian Should Have by Jegede26: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
http://www.leadershub.org/leadership/5-qualities-every-leader-should-possess/

A lot of times we complain about poor leadership, bad presidents, incompetent governors and so on. many of us even criticize our bosses. It's true that most of our rulers in Nigeria are not actually good leaders but you should aLsoWORK ON YOURSELF SO THAT WHEN YOU GET THERE TOMORROW YOU WON'T MESS UP.

See the top 5 qualities you should develop here: http://www.leadershub.org/leadership/5-qualities-every-leader-should-possess/

MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A COMMENT.
smiley
Re: 5 Leadership Qualities Every Nigerian Should Have by toluleke(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
u dey madt..post am here...who cares abt ur blog

1 Like

Re: 5 Leadership Qualities Every Nigerian Should Have by Jegede26: 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Thanks. Am glad you liked it
Re: 5 Leadership Qualities Every Nigerian Should Have by Jegede26: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
Jegede26: http://www.leadershub.org/leadership/5-qualities-every-leader-should-possess/

A lot of times we complain about poor leadership, bad presidents, incompetent governors and so on. many of us even criticize our bosses. It's true that most of our rulers in Nigeria are not actually good leaders but you should aLsoWORK ON YOURSELF SO THAT WHEN YOU GET THERE TOMORROW YOU WON'T MESS UP.

See the top 5 qualities you should develop here: http://www.leadershub.org/leadership/5-qualities-every-leader-should-possess/

MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A COMMENT.
smiley
Re: 5 Leadership Qualities Every Nigerian Should Have by whatweneed: 1:30am On Jul 11, 2013
Hi
this job thing! God help us all, anyway i hope this information will be helpful to somebody.

(1)vacancy for the position of a marketing manager
* He/She should who is able to coordinate other people
* should have up to 3yr working experiences
* should be able to design ways of meetig the target audience
* solution oriented
qualification: Bs.c/ Hnd other certificate will be an added advantage

(2)the position of a marketing officer
* should be able to meet target
* out spoken and should be fluent in English language
* should have integrity
* should be subject to authority
qulification: Bs.c/ Hnd other certificate will be an added advantage

send your CV to info@legacyprime.com or legacy.prime@yahoo.com

company's name is legacy prime. the are into trainings
i belive this is a good one if you are interest. i wish you the best
Re: 5 Leadership Qualities Every Nigerian Should Have by dljbd1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
whatweneed: Hi
this job thing! God help us all, anyway i hope this information will be helpful to somebody.

(1)vacancy for the position of a marketing manager
* He/She should who is able to coordinate other people
* should have up to 3yr working experiences
* should be able to design ways of meetig the target audience
* solution oriented
qualification: Bs.c/ Hnd other certificate will be an added advantage

(2)the position of a marketing officer
* should be able to meet target
* out spoken and should be fluent in English language
* should have integrity
* should be subject to authority
qulification: Bs.c/ Hnd other certificate will be an added advantage

send your CV to info@legacyprime.com or legacy.prime@yahoo.com

company's name is legacy prime. the are into trainings
i belive this is a good one if you are interest. i wish you the best
Story! Your company does not have an official website so go and find a working-transformer and give it a warm hug...ok?

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why You Should Quit Your Job / Must Read For Every Lawyer Before Year 2014 / Why Are Quality Oil And Gas Jobs Scarce In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.