Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Which Forum Do You Think It Not Functioning On Nairaland?.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Forum Do You Think It Not Functioning On Nairaland?.. (777 Views)

Sola Allyson Wall On Fb, I Think It Relate To Prophet Ajanoku / Do U Think It Will Be Wise For Nairaland To Also Creat A Thom Down / Which Forum Interests You Most On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Forum Do You Think It Not Functioning On Nairaland?.. by sexymoma(f): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
To me i think it the food, forum games and jokes forum.
God!!! it so annoying when you post a topic and you see no one to comment on it what if that thing is so urgent and you really need people's help.
I think the family forum too is now becoming weak.
NL i need your contributions.

Mods Pleeeeeeease Front Page.
Re: Which Forum Do You Think It Not Functioning On Nairaland?.. by onuwaje(m): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
To be very very realistic, I do not like to lie! I do not know the section that is not functioning..
Re: Which Forum Do You Think It Not Functioning On Nairaland?.. by sexymoma(f): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=onuwaje]To be very very realistic, I do not like to lie! I do not know the section that is not functioning..
You think so or am i the only one
Re: Which Forum Do You Think It Not Functioning On Nairaland?.. by onuwaje(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
@sexymoma.... You want to know the the section of nairaland that is not functioning right?!!.... I cannot categorically tell you one now, the section that is not functioning will be made known by my oga at the top(seun).. Because I don't want to say one now and later ma oga at the top comes up with anoda one... That's all

1 Like

Re: Which Forum Do You Think It Not Functioning On Nairaland?.. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
@ op, the site owner should worry about that, not me.
Re: Which Forum Do You Think It Not Functioning On Nairaland?.. by gluv01(f): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2013
Food, culture, health is not very functional too.
Re: Which Forum Do You Think It Not Functioning On Nairaland?.. by sexymoma(f): 12:34am On Jun 22, 2013
gluv01: Food, culture, health is not very functional too.
most especially d food forum
Re: Which Forum Do You Think It Not Functioning On Nairaland?.. by UyiIredia(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2013
sexymoma: most especially d food forum

I rarely go to the Food board these days. I did use to go there when I first joined this forum.
Re: Which Forum Do You Think It Not Functioning On Nairaland?.. by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
sexymoma: To me i think it the food, forum games and jokes forum.
God!!! it so annoying when you post a topic and you see no one to comment on it what if that thing is so urgent and you really need people's help.
I think the family forum too is now becoming weak.
NL i need your contributions.

Mods Pleeeeeeease Front Page.
No,I'm a bonafide member of the jokes section and I find it more interesting than any other section except for literature section.
Re: Which Forum Do You Think It Not Functioning On Nairaland?.. by tellwisdom: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
sexymoma: most especially d food forum
Your eye service no go lead u nowhere undecided
Re: Which Forum Do You Think It Not Functioning On Nairaland?.. by Mynd44: 12:45am On Jul 27, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Which Forum Do You Think It Not Functioning On Nairaland?.. by Gboliwe: 2:55am On Jul 27, 2013
Webmaster
Literature
Music
Programming
Investment
Business

(1) (Reply)

Saddest Photo In The World / Fans Shocked As They See Jayz, Cgris Martin And Timbaland In Public Transport. / Why Is Sexkillz Like This.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.