Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Direction - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Direction (1203 Views)

I Need Direction To Travel From Ladipo To Trade Fair / How Can I Get To Victoria Island From Agege? Pls I Need Direction / Need Help With Direction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction by belloshade25(f): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pls, I need direction from lagos to No 2A, Isaac John Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.wil b to grateful if someone could help me out.thanks
Re: Direction by ifegy: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
Where in Lagos are you starting your journey from?
If you have access to the web, try using google maps to plot your trip.
Re: Direction by euromoney(f): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2013
You can stop by at abule bust stop,cross to the other side where you'll see Country Club,you can trek or take keke if you so wish.on the other hand,Get to ikeja under bridge..you'll see keke maruwa going to isaac john street,27A is close to country Hotel or Lagos speaker's house..just tell the driver where u'll alight,
Re: Direction by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2013
Never knew you where a human GPS......lolz...thanks for giving the OP directions....
euromoney: You can stop by at abule bust stop,cross to the other side where you'll see Country Club,you can trek or take keke if you so wish.on the other hand,Get to ikeja under bridge..you'll see keke maruwa going to isaac john street,27A is close to country Hotel or Lagos speaker's house..just tell the driver where u'll alight,
Re: Direction by belloshade25(f): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
Fanks,realy apr8 it
Re: Direction by belloshade25(f): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
Thanks,I really appreciate your response
Re: Direction by euromoney(f): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
belloshade25: Thanks,I really appreciate your response
You welcome
Re: Direction by euromoney(f): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Never knew you where a human GPS......lolz...thanks for giving the OP directions....
Yes igwe..all join!
Re: Direction by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
hahaha.........thanks and welcome back....
euromoney:
Yes igwe..all join!

(1) (Reply)

Best Affordable Places To Spend Easter Vacation / The Bridge Linking Igando To Ipaja Ayobo / Accident Along Jere-abuja Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.