Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

My Nasty Experience With Etisalat;now I Need To Port Like Saka. But Where To? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Nasty Experience With Etisalat;now I Need To Port Like Saka. But Where To? (519 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Nigerian Did I Look Like SAKA Ayetoro? / Nigerian Police And Their Abuse Of Power: My Nasty Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nasty Experience With Etisalat;now I Need To Port Like Saka. But Where To? by chronique(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
I write this with a lot of anger and frustration. I was never a fan of blackberry and only got blackberry cos of clients and colleagues in my different fields of business. Prior to getting myself a bb,I'd used econet/celtel/zain/airtel and mtn and had experienced the kind of services offered by both networks. I've never tried glo cos I have never been attracted to the globacom brand. When etisalat came on board,I fell in love with the brand from the word go and from the time they launched up till now,I've used about 3 etisalat lines. I've been an etisalat subscriber since 2008 and have really not had time to complain or notice their faults. This is due to the fact that,I usually use my etisalat line strictly for browsing and as a family line where my family members can reach me(should I decide to switch of my biz lines). Mtn and airtel have been my hotlines for so long. I decided to use my etisalat for my bbm service some months back. However,they gave me a nasty experience today. I'd discussed and negotiated with a few "potential" clients earlier this week and 3 of them were suppose to come pick up their cars today. As a car dealer with so many competitors,it's rare to sell 3 cars in a day. Moreover,clients can easily change their minds if they can't access you. My bis expired today and I quickly loaded my phone around 12noon to renew subscription. I got a message that my subscription has been renewed. But all attempts to ping or access the internet proved abortive. I called their customer care 39 times from 12:28pm to 4:54pm but nothing was done and when they responded,they kept telling me it will be restored. All through the day,I couldn't reach out to these folks and they couldn't contact me as we only chatted on bbm. At about 5pm,I called etisalat to tell them to refund my money as I wasn't interested in the bis plan again. I wanted my money and also requested info on how to port away from their network. They said they didn't have info on that and that my money will be refunded in 72hrs but within 10-20mins,they restored my bis service. The lady who answered me must have notified her colleagues about my seriousness to get my refund and port;hence,the prompt action to restore my bis service. If they could fix it so easily,why did they have to wait for me to demand a refund and a port out from their network? They just succeeded in messing my day up. However,I still intend porting out like SAKA but my question is where to? Between mtn,airtel and glo,who has a better internet/bbm service? I don't want to jump from frypan to fire.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Vs FG Who Deserve To Be Blamed? / Where Is Redmosquito? / Is Lying To Your Boss Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.