Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Youghurt And Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Youghurt And Sex (1368 Views)

Men And Sex! / The Link Between Utis And Sex / Enhance Your Body And Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youghurt And Sex by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Does youghurt. Really improve sex life
Re: Youghurt And Sex by Samscofield: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
I would rather say dat the reverse should actually be the case. Some youghorts have high sugar content and high colesterol percentage per milligram. This could be injurious to health, especially sex drive or libido. Just because youghort looks like sperm/ejaclate, does nor mean that you get better sexual satisfaction or will perform maximally when you take large doses of it. My opinion.
Re: Youghurt And Sex by Anibaba1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Samscofield:
I would rather say dat the reverse should actually be the case. Some youghorts have high sugar content and high colesterol percentage per milligram. This could be injurious to health, especially sex drive or libido. Just because youghort looks like sperm/ejaclate, does nor mean that you get better sexual satisfaction or will perform maximally when you take large doses of it. My opinion.
True

(1) (Reply)

My Poem For Malaria / How To keep your womanliness healthy and clean / Why Does The CDC Own A Patent On Ebola 'invention?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.