Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

You Want To Learn Catfish Hatchery In Owerri - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Want To Learn Catfish Hatchery In Owerri (648 Views)

Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) / Hatchery In Lagos / How To Start A Hatchery Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Learn Catfish Hatchery In Owerri by stevoski059(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
hello i'm Mr steve an M.sc student of fisheries and hydrobiology, with Prof. I.R Keke , i can teach you everything you need to know about hypophyzation, and artificial catfish breeding or production of fingerlings at a cheaper price, if you have a fish pond already, then you are lucky, enjoy and utilize this opportunity while the stock lasts call me on 08165084255 or 08155274176 , in Owerri Imo State Mr Steve.
Re: You Want To Learn Catfish Hatchery In Owerri by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
HW MUCH?
Re: You Want To Learn Catfish Hatchery In Owerri by stevoski059(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
if you have a farm or a pond ,to teach u practically until you hatch your first set is 75 thousand but to take you to our farm is one hundred and five thousand naira only, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Internet Start-up Grew Revenue From $250 To $1m In Three Years / Filling Station Needed For Rentage Or Lease Asap / The Inside And The Hidden Fact About The $9 Billion Dangote Petroleum Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.