Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover (4634 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. / Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / 31-Year-Old Toyin Lawani Steps Out With 22-Year-Old Fiance In A Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by justcynnie: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nigerian celebrities' stylist, Toyin Lawani of the famous ‘Tiannah Styling’ is now engaged to her 21 year-old lover.

The 31 year-old announced this on her instagram page and twitter handle on Wednesday saying the young man proposed and she said yes. She also shared some photos of them.

Yes, its 10 years difference but before you mention it, she has a word for you. Toyin says Madonna is worse than her after all. Madonna is 55 while her boyfriend is 22. So what are we talking about?.

http://www.cynthiaajibade.com/2013/06/31year-old-celebrity-stylist-toyin.html#.UcS6DTu1GE6

Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by lulukay(f): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Happy crazy married life cheesy
Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by gluv01(f): 12:20am On Jun 22, 2013
If they are in love, great. Age is but a number.
doesn't mean a father will propose to me and i'll say yes.
But good for them anyway

Edit: For them single ladies grin

Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by airmark(m): 12:54am On Jun 22, 2013
Hmnnnnnnnnn.Stupid love
Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 22, 2013
lol....are you sure this boy is even up to 21?
Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by Brimmie(m): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2013
Frm Dat Pishure, That Boi Is Nt Mature!

---------------------------
Last Bullet: Before I Die, I Wanna mess Someone Older Than Me!
Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by demelza: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2013
If this is true congrats but I hope that dude doesnt steps out on her. I mean he just stepped into his wild phase and hasnt started living it up like his peers are. It would have been best if she allowed him some years of experimenting instead of snagging him so quickly.
P.S I wonder if he has parents because no Nigerian mother will sit and watch her son make such decision

1 Like

Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2013
Dis is not love. See d guy sef no resemble person wey wan settle down. Even if dey marry it won't last(sorry but its true) d girl won't take rubbish from him cos she is older. Y is she comparing her sef to Madonna? Cougar na cougar

1 Like

Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2013
i dont think this will go well. her excuse alone says it all.
Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by pedam: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2013
demelza: If this is true congrats but I hope that dude doesnt steps out on her. I mean he just stepped into his wild phase and hasnt started living it up like his peers are. It would have been best if she allowed him some years of experimenting instead of snagging him so quickly.
P.S I wonder if he has parents because no Nigerian mother will sit and watch her son make such decision

Help me o...
Can u imagine, d boy wants to marry his "antee" lol..
N his parents r ok wif it?
She even compares her self wif Madonna. Better open your eyes you r in naija o
Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by Oyetboy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
21 undecided isn't he suppose to be in school studying?
Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
gluv01: If they are in love, great. Age is but a number.
doesn't mean a father will propose to me and i'll say yes.
But good for them anyway

Oh, Age is but a number abi? Well, jail is but a place.

1 Like

Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
what she failed to understand is that most women who have tomboys ALREADY HAVE CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN. madonna was married twice, has 2 biological children + 2 adopted one, and is going through a mid life crisis (just like Jlo etc)
at 31 yrs old, thats not a mid life crisis, thats more like a serious problem!
Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by tushberry: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
age is jst a numba theres noffin bad in it....l;ve is blind smiley
Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by RedCard1(m): 2:43am On Jul 16, 2013
MRbrownJAY: what she failed to understand is that most women who have tomboys ALREADY HAVE CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN. madonna was married twice, has 2 biological children + 2 adopted one, and is going through a mid life crisis (just like Jlo etc)
at 31 yrs old, thats not a mid life crisis, thats more like a serious problem!
dats so true..Halle Berry, Nia Long, Mariah Carey, etc are also going through dat mid life problems. Toyin is just too young @31...she should have had a second thought cos dis is Naija. Dat lil boy might be up to something. Well, no one knows if it's her true love. I wish them well.
Re: 31 Year-old Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Set To Wed Her 21 Year-old Lover by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Red_Card: dats so true..Halle Berry, Nia Long, Mariah Carey, etc are also going through dat mid life problems. Toyin is just too young @31...she should have had a second thought cos dis is Naija. Dat lil boy might be up to something. Well, no one knows if it's her true love. I wish them well.

and lets remember, Madonna, Jlo etc will never marry these tomboys. the day they are tired of them, they will just go find someone younger. Madonna has a had a few of them, she is a pro in this tomboy game. remember that Brazilian boy named Jesus?!

Halle Berrys case is very worrying, married twice no kids. then she got pregnant by some dude, then they break up, and because they have some custody issues(or whatever the reason) she go get pregnant by another and marry that other dude as we speak. it could just be that she knows her time is limited and want to have as much kids as possible (while her eggs are still swimming)

@OP
of course, love is blind, so long as you are sure that this is love (from both parties involved)

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Finally Reveals Why She Divorced Her Husband, Says He Beats Her. / Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Make-up Free Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.