Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Mybusiness.com.ng: What Can I Use It For.. - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Mybusiness.com.ng: What Can I Use It For.. (515 Views)

private / Introducing Ramp.com.ng || Residents Association Management Portal / Trends On Www.bizads.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mybusiness.com.ng: What Can I Use It For.. by Realdeals(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hi Guys, am in possession of the domain mybusiness.com.ng but don't really know what to do with it, can you pls advice me
Re: Mybusiness.com.ng: What Can I Use It For.. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 22, 2013
com.ng TLD's are useless to me. undecided
Re: Mybusiness.com.ng: What Can I Use It For.. by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2013
Keep squatting on it and let's see how far you will go. People like you go all over the internet reserving names without purpose. You bought the name and yet you dont know what you will use it for. Why did u register it in the first place? You want someone who will buy it from you for 10,000 USD? Keep waiting for what to use it for while months roll into years.

Gone are the days of trying to get domain names with common names. Young guys in Europe and America are busy creating awesome web applications with domain names that are generic and they go on to turn those names into a brand.

1 Like

Re: Mybusiness.com.ng: What Can I Use It For.. by bros12345: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2013
Excellent post Graphicplus
Re: Mybusiness.com.ng: What Can I Use It For.. by infomarketing99: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2013
have u purchased the domain if yes i'm interested in buying it...

(1) (Reply)

Free Ssl Certificates For Life. / Webhosting Company Job Opportunity / Payment Gateway Integration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.