Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,273 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

ONDO State Corpers Batch B You Can Join Now For A Reall Direction To The Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ONDO State Corpers Batch B You Can Join Now For A Reall Direction To The Camp (659 Views)

Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here / Ebonyi State Corpers Batch B 2015 / ONDO State Corpers Batch B You Can Join Now For A Reall Direction To The Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONDO State Corpers Batch B You Can Join Now For A Reall Direction To The Camp by mcpreciousivan: 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
If you are posted to Ondo state you are pretty much welcome. I I am a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko ondo state. And at same time am posted to ondo state. Ikere is just 50 naira from my school. So fee free to ask me for direction and we all shall me at the camp on tuesday. Am precious or shalom by name. My number is 07062399307 and my BBM pin is 2290D448

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Didn’t Ban Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers From Service - DG / NYSC To Start Production Of Bread And Pure Water / Corps. Member Provides Ultrasound Scanning Machines For Host Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.