Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

NEXT OF KIN- Who Deserves To Be?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NEXT OF KIN- Who Deserves To Be?? (640 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / Rude Awakening: I Am Not My Husband's Next Of Kin And Beneficiary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEXT OF KIN- Who Deserves To Be?? by Salore4real(m): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2013
We live in a world with uncertainties and as such we are usually required to fill in data on who should be our next of kin, in case something happens...

Many of us have in such instances always find ourselves at crossroads.. Should my next of kin be my husband, wife, father, mother, siblings, friends?? Who really deserves to be, and in what circumstances??
Re: NEXT OF KIN- Who Deserves To Be?? by bigt2(m): 12:59am On Jun 22, 2013
Eiither my parents or my sister (elderly). To be shifted to my wife and children after marrying. cool
Re: NEXT OF KIN- Who Deserves To Be?? by tpia5: 4:49am On Jun 22, 2013

2 Likes

Re: NEXT OF KIN- Who Deserves To Be?? by Salore4real(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
tpia@:

Even when the Lawyer advices you on what to do, the final decision still lies with you...
Re: NEXT OF KIN- Who Deserves To Be?? by Salore4real(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
tpia@:

Even when the Lawyer advices you on what to do, the final decision still lies with you... I like the diagram a lot though
Re: NEXT OF KIN- Who Deserves To Be?? by tpia5: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
Salore4real:

Even when the Lawyer advices you on what to do, the final decision still lies with you...

then why asking nl.

(1) (Reply)

Toddler Dies After Serving As Parents’ Best Man / Things You Wished Your Elder Sister Had Told You.... / Friend Deceives Me To Eat The Forbidden Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.