Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Household Cleaning Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Household Cleaning Business (580 Views)

“feasibility Study And Business Plan On Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business ” / How Good Is Home/office Cleaning Business In Nigeria? / Starting A Cleaning Business/fumigation Coy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Household Cleaning Business by Dazzled: 6:19am On Jun 22, 2013
Please for those already in this kind of biz, what are the pros and cons of this biz and is there any market for it and also what are the necessary chemicals needed to do this biz. Pls I would rily appreciate every contribution. Tnx
Re: Household Cleaning Business by Dazzled: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
Is it dat nobody is into this biz or wat? Pls I need ur opinions
Re: Household Cleaning Business by holyram: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
House hold cleaning products are many from liquid soap,tablet/bar soap and so on, mention the one you are interested in venturing into .
About profitability and demand it is highly profitable, but depend on the quality of your product,in term of demand it is highly in demand, but you need know how to market very well, because your prospects already have their customer selling to them and some people like cheap

For chemicals needed and for further communication email: bamcrown@gmail.com
we produce various chemical products and we also train interested peoples

(1) (Reply)

Id Card Printers / Looking For Someone That Can Fund My Payoneer Card / Billionaires Group Is A Member Of The International Currency Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.