Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ten Hottest Businesses In Nigeria Right Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ten Hottest Businesses In Nigeria Right Now (2211 Views)

The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. / What's The Price Of A Bag Of Cement In Nigeria Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Hottest Businesses In Nigeria Right Now by bantonservices(m): 7:01am On Jun 22, 2013
If you haven't heard or gotten involved in any of these businesses and you're still waiting for the Govt to come and give you job, I'll say you're missing out big time. These are businesses you can start with little or no start up capital at all and they'll begin to generate profit for you from day one. Visit www.enaijajobs.com for detailed information on how you can start these businesses.

1 Like

Re: Ten Hottest Businesses In Nigeria Right Now by deeobserver209(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2013
Just logged on to your site. Very interesting. I learned a lot.
Re: Ten Hottest Businesses In Nigeria Right Now by Sunglow: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
@bantonservices,cant login into Asimforum.wat shld i do.
Re: Ten Hottest Businesses In Nigeria Right Now by bantonservices(m): 4:04am On Jun 23, 2013
You hve to be a Registered member to gain access. Hve you tried to register yet?

Sunglow: @bantonservices,cant login into Asimforum.wat shld i do.
Re: Ten Hottest Businesses In Nigeria Right Now by Sunglow: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2013
@ banton services,yes i did registar,then when i tried loging in it kept say invaild username n password.later checked my mail box to knw if i got any link to complete my registration,but there was none
Re: Ten Hottest Businesses In Nigeria Right Now by bantonservices(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2013
Check your spam folder for the email.

Sunglow: @ banton services,yes i did registar,then when i tried loging in it kept say invaild username n password.later checked my mail box to knw if i got any link to complete my registration,but there was none
Re: Ten Hottest Businesses In Nigeria Right Now by bantonservices(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2013
Have you bEen able to register now?
Sunglow: @ banton services,yes i did registar,then when i tried loging in it kept say invaild username n password.later checked my mail box to knw if i got any link to complete my registration,but there was none
Re: Ten Hottest Businesses In Nigeria Right Now by demarc: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
ANY SERIOUS BUYER IN NEED OF THE FOLLOWING PETROLEUM PRODUCTS:
-AGO (any quantity required)
-LPFO(any quantity required with genuine NNPC Allocation)
-Crude Oil ( with genuine NNPC allocation)
Should contact us : DEMARC OIL GROUP LTD
We don't sell them but we have recommended & reliable sellers as our clients. All we do is facilitate the transactions successfully & and take our commisions.
Pls serious buyers/agents or mandates should contact us as we don't waste our time dealing with mediocres.
CONTACT US NOW:
Thank you.
Re: Ten Hottest Businesses In Nigeria Right Now by servicegiver: 4:09am On Jul 01, 2013
With a population of over 170 million, the most profitable business in Nigeria is at http://www.onlinecashsecret.info. That is my opinion though!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Facebook: 4 Easy Ways To Earn Online / Money Transfer Problem,help! / How To Start A Computer Repair Business From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.