Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages (25984 Views)

Its Fola Abraham 16 Years Of Age. Check Out My Pencil Sketches. / Amazing 3d Pencil Sketches By Teenage Artist,ibim Cookey / 3 D Printing Service Company - Calling Graphics Designs And Cad Experts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Alishachris: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2013
Self-taught Dutch pencil artist Ramon Bruin has taken art to new depths. His drawings bring new life to what would normally be just a piece of paper. Like the work of M.C. Escher, the pencil drawings pop out in an optical illusion and play with viewers’ eyes. From a Clipper ship that sails across a table to a man playing tug of war with a pencil, the illusions he creates are endless and something to behold, with a little bit of comical flare for humor. Here is a select few of the artist’s drawings,

24 Likes

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Alishachris: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2013
More

2 Likes

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by AbuMikey(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2013
Blood of Gooord!!!

4 Likes

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by AbuMikey(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2013
FrontPage Material!!!

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Waoh, very creative . . .

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Goodbishop: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
1st to comment
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Francheezy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
oh my world

very unbelievable
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Bobbo(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
Fainted. Eyes opened shocked. fainted again... omo see talent.. talent extravaganza. God bless the brain behind this master piece. Damn!!!

11 Likes

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Artless360(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow so real...man is bless natural but d environment mk him cruel in nature
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Osyxcel(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
shocked shocked what am I seeing? shocked
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by CodeHouse: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
I love optical illusion...good one! 7TH Here..
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by oyinglory(f): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow! Abeg o, shey na on top dt paper d tin dey abi paper + air,cos I'm stil amaze o...very creative
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by blueheart(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
Awesome drawings
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by chymystique(f): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
Jst one word... Amazing!!!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by supaeagles(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is a form of winch craft grin

Really amazing artwork !!!

6 Likes

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by michaelok(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
I have never seen anything of sought from a self taught artist. Those are great pieces of artworks.

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Faponmile(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is pure genius!And self-taught at that!

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by emmyskies(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
Abu Mikey: Blood of Gooord!!!
I pity 4 u,,,wots d meaning of dis? Out of very many exclamations it is dis u choose 2 joke wit. Stop it. Its not gud

13 Likes

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
How shocked shocked shocked
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
Things like this make me scream the praises of God.being a little bit of an artist myself,I can really understand the talent insight devotion and energy he put into this works.
The sky is just a steping stone for him.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by nijanigga: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
While Evans Bipi is fighting for Jonathan. Each time you hear Nigeria wants to be one of the world's best economy by 2020. I burst into laughter. A nation that cannot feed itself have no business in vision 2020. A mirage vision.Maybe TB Joshua can help them with another vision.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
angry

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by OCTAVO: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow cheesy
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Amazing!!
Na wa ooo
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Goodbishop: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pencil is now mightier than pen

3 Likes

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Ardedaryor(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
So amazing undecided
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by dare2think: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
[size=15pt]Evil Genius[/size]
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by mysticgal(f): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
God i love this,i will soon upgrade.nice concepts,nice materials.more grease to his enginesmiley
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by nijanigga: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
Is one of the aircraft,Luftwaffe?If people of Britain confirm that,it's indeed a Luftwaffe ,fear will engulf them and memories and stories of the battle of Brain will resonate in their minds.

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by okwutency(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
abeg, share me with the designer, I wan see more o....
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Temismith(f): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Waow! Baba God, Na where i dey wen u dey share dis gift? C my life, i go queue for nyashundecided

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story / Meet Photoshop Experts On Whatsapp! (teach And LEARN) / The Faces And Original Pictures Behind The 20 Naira Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.