Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages (26183 Views)

Its Fola Abraham 16 Years Of Age. Check Out My Pencil Sketches. / Amazing 3d Pencil Sketches By Teenage Artist,ibim Cookey / 3 D Printing Service Company - Calling Graphics Designs And Cad Experts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by lwise(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2013
hmmm end time things.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by JERRY1925(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2013
First time nairalanders are realy sayin somtin nice...wic means d work is really nice..@ lest no one is insulting each other today..so gratful to God 4 dat!!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by MistadeRegal(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2013
Goodbishop: 1st to comment
1st to comment sorry you are 4th
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by lirerih(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2013
Francheezy: oh my world

very unbelievable

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
E clear say PES aπϑ PS don finish u
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by zylla(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2013
Beautifully Beautiful.....
Hmmm
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Dabss(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2013
nijanigga: While Evans Bipi is fighting for Jonathan. Each time you hear Nigeria wants to be one of the world's best economy by 2020. I burst into laughter. A nation that cannot feed itself have no business in vision 2020. A mirage vision.Maybe TB Joshua can help them with another vision.
you well so?
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Realone92(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2013
Holy shit
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by godwinony(m): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2013
nijanigga: While Evans Bipi is fighting for Jonathan. Each time you hear Nigeria wants to be one of the world's best economy by 2020. I burst into laughter. A nation that cannot feed itself have no business in vision 2020. A mirage vision.Maybe TB Joshua can help them with another vision.
Nigga, ya brain vein block?? This aint the thread for shitty politics dude
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by ACM10: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2013
Where is Centje? Centje, someone is raising the standard o. You better buckle up.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by mrarranger: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2013
I stil dont get; are dis drawings
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Hysteria: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2013
Nice
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by zonax(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2013
Nice stuff.
Very creative of whom ever drew this
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Chai..allaluyah amen amen
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by 4reigningqueen: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
Temismith: Waow! Baba God, Na where i dey wen u dey share dis gift? C my life, i go queue for nyashundecided

**whistles**

can i check it out ? At least just to be sure.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by wiseleader(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
this is Gods ability in Man shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
Omgush!I am dumbstruck. The images virtually jumped out of the paper, so unbelieveable shocked
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
It is mostly about adding depth to your 2D drawings. Length x breath x depth gives you 3D imagery.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by liyalla(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
And we are yet to produce a simple pencil that Jamb nd others wil accept generally
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by eherbal(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
Erm,pls , can anyone in the house help me sketch dame patience jonathan falling off a cliff after a resounding slap from uncle wole soyinka.I'll pay handsomely grin
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by funmise007(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Alishachris: Self-taught Dutch pencil artist Ramon Bruin has taken art to new depths. His drawings bring new life to what would normally be just a piece of paper. Like the work of M.C. Escher, the pencil drawings pop out in an optical illusion and play with viewers’ eyes. From a Clipper ship that sails across a table to a man playing tug of war with a pencil, the illusions he creates are endless and something to behold, with a little bit of comical flare for humor. Here is a select few of the artist’s drawings,
It's damn crea-thieve una men yaw
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by blackmale1: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
check this...
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by d5fada: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Amazing and breathtaking
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by abeedex: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked :oI c it bt stil trying to wrap ma head around it
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Cletus244(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
This is amazing
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by firestar(f): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
A mirage well executed.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Onegai(f): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beautifully done. And he's self-trained, goes to show you hardwork and perseverance coupled with talent will get you far.

www.alizarene..com
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by mastercee(m): 5:27am On Jul 14, 2013
This one na Winch craft jor.

Jus can't stop screaming WOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Doctorkay360: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2013
I don't know which is more difficult, convincing myself that I was don't on paper or accepting that it came from a home-based artist.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2013
I think I know the trick this Artist used.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1360946/beautiful-interior-wall-designs-houseshopoffices
hello folks,if these beautiful arrworks blew ur minds,check out my thread for something similar,they are called 3d wall decals,they are really lovely and affordable
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Alishachris: Self-taught Dutch pencil artist Ramon Bruin has taken art to new depths. His drawings bring new life to what would normally be just a piece of paper. Like the work of M.C. Escher, the pencil drawings pop out in an optical illusion and play with viewers’ eyes. From a Clipper ship that sails across a table to a man playing tug of war with a pencil, the illusions he creates are endless and something to behold, with a little bit of comical flare for humor. Here is a select few of the artist’s drawings,
www.nairaland.com/1360946/beautiful-interior-wall-designs-houseshopoffices
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by ABEngine(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Father Lord, help me trust my eyes at this. Simplificio! There are talents yet to be explored and I am hopeful someone in my dear Naija can ace this feat. Splendid piece of pencil works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kelvin Okafor's Truly Amazing Drawings / 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story / ###funny* Holi Funny Videos Download For Whatsapp, Prank HD Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.