Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

A MUST READ: Angry Fan Reacts On Ojb's Kidney Problem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A MUST READ: Angry Fan Reacts On Ojb's Kidney Problem (2358 Views)

Ojb's Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A MUST READ: Angry Fan Reacts On Ojb's Kidney Problem by thinka2: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2013
An interesting read!

I cant help but shake my head too when i got this mail this morning from an obviously angry fan.

Obviously, a lot of us are vexed: if wizkid can damage N15m car, Jazzy pop $1.5m champagne, P-square N400m mansion and flying all over the world with private jets, Jmartins dashing out $10,000 watch on stage, Tuface doing wedding in Dubai Thunder strike anyone who do 'tribute' to OJB after death!

Of course the celebs have a choice to do whatever they like with their money.
However, coming on twitter and making cheap "we pray and support u" publicity is totally insulting! Is we that we are hustling to make a living that would donate 16 million naira? We are talking of a life here! This OJB, have never met in my life but when I heard that he produced the mega-hit, "African Queen" by Tuface, I was shocked!

What would take anyone of them to stand up and take up the challenge and get people to donate for his surgery (even if you have industry beefs)! Hundreds of thousands of entertainment lovers will want to support with 500 or 1000 naira.
We keep complaining of government all the time (of course most of the leaders are outright political robbers cos there should be medical plan in place like its done in other countries without u and I or even any celeb dropping a dime...that's an issue for another day)
What a life!"
[/quote]

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/06/ojb-kidney-fan-angry.html#more

Re: A MUST READ: Angry Fan Reacts On Ojb's Kidney Problem by stkelly(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
Let them know that we are watching them,all these selfish celebrities,so they can stand aside lyk hypocrites, lemme see which of dem will want to sing the first rip song.get well soon OJB
g
Re: A MUST READ: Angry Fan Reacts On Ojb's Kidney Problem by halogen02: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
You're absolutely right, these celebrities have arrived in that case they should be able to raise the money for their fellow comrant... Get well soon OJB!!!
Re: A MUST READ: Angry Fan Reacts On Ojb's Kidney Problem by mycon(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
[b][/b] NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES PREFER SINGING TRIBUTES DAN 2 HELPING.......
Re: A MUST READ: Angry Fan Reacts On Ojb's Kidney Problem by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2013

4 Likes

Re: A MUST READ: Angry Fan Reacts On Ojb's Kidney Problem by Rooneyboy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
I don't care to know how these celebs live their lives, my own be say whilst they are drinking their $100,000,000 wine hope they are also saving enough cash for the "damage" the said wine would cause.

Nobody should come begging me for money in future ooo 'cos no be me and u follow drink d wine.

2 Likes

Re: A MUST READ: Angry Fan Reacts On Ojb's Kidney Problem by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
Rooneyboy: I don't care to know how these celebs live their lives, my own be say whilst they are drinking their $100,000,000 wine hope they are also saving enough cash for the "damage" the said wine would cause.

Nobody should come begging me for money in future ooo 'cos no be me and u follow drink d wine.
grin grin grin

These celebrities, I wonder what they did with the money they made while they were still relevant in whatever industry they found themselves, if a celebrity begs for money to carry out a surgery then I wonder what the ordinary citizen is expected to do if he/she found himself/herself in a situation like this.
They should learn to invest their money wisely, its not that difficult. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Rihanna Bikini Chill Out In Barbados / Photos Of Psquare At B.E.T. Awards 2010 / Tonto Dikeh Damages 2 Iphone 6 In 3 Days (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.