Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol (1108 Views)

Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... / Beware The Children Of Slave Owners!horn Of Africans (ethios,somalis,eris, Djis) / Pictures Of African Traditional Clothing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by onila(f): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
horners Can not handle alcohol

the ethiopian guy in my apartment. just a little sip of alcohol makes him so aggressive, mean and violent

I used to hear stories abt how somali men and horn of african men cant control themselves being drunk, I thot it was just stories

Yeesterday the M0ron almost broke down my door angry. .because he was drunk. .he accused me of owning the garbage downstairs in the kitchen, I simply told him it wasnt mine

I insisted its not mine and he started hitting my room door loudly, threatening to throw all groceries from the fridge and all my food away next time how does that relate to garbage in the kitchen to throwing my groceries away undecided

what a dumbas.s

the next time he does that agaian. .I am gonna call the cops angry

no time for nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by onila(f): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
bump
Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lol Onila you make me laugh
Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by ayobase(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
Miss_3v3: Lol Onila you make me laugh

She is the only CLOWN we gat on NL!

Till death do us part Onila!
Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
this is true btw.
Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
Im young and I can STILL handle drinking alcohol. grin grin grin

You should have called the cops on him.
Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
lol
Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by onila(f): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
KidStranglehold: Im young and I can STILL handle drinking alcohol. grin grin grin

You should have called the cops on him.

you know, i shld have

i just felt bad for him since he has two kids
Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
onila:

you know, i shld have

i just felt bad for him since he has two kids

Da screw those two kids!

That man could have hurt you...
Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by Eri8: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
Not true for everyone. I know I can handle drinks lol, eritrean btw.
Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by basra: 12:22am On Jun 23, 2013
onila is the ethiopian guy your roommate?
Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by Soliloqyofchaos: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2013
So because one horner you know cannot handle alcohol, they all cant?

1 Like

Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by basra: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Soliloqyofchaos: So because one horner you know cannot handle alcohol, they all cant?

This how crazy black women make sense of the world. In between wearing costly weaves, spending hours getting your hair braided, and being limited in vocubalary which is largely based on bastaardized english- one can not have time to disern and scrutinize the world- so they are left to make anecdotal wide spread assertions in order to make sense of the world around them.
Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by Soliloqyofchaos: 6:14am On Jun 26, 2013
Lol you are guilty of doing exactly what she has done. You've lumped a group of people together based on the actions of one.

1 Like

Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by basra: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Soliloqyofchaos: Lol you are guilty of doing exactly what she has done. You've lumped a group of people together based on the actions of one.

There is a difference. My analysis is based on reasoning and fact. Black women typically all wear weaves and are all decended of slavery or experienced european colonialism. This is why it has been scientificly proven that they dislike their natural hair and their skin color.

Meanwhile she made no correlation between horners and alcohol. Alcohol doesn't have anything to do with what ethnicity you are.

But low self esteem has everything to do with being a marginalized minority in a nation where you are decedended of slaves and have been conditioned to believe you are worthless.
Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by Bazil(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
Its amazing to be so smart and dumb at the same time!!!
basra:

There is a difference. My analysis is based on reasoning and fact. Black women typically all wear weaves and are all decended of slavery or experienced european colonialism. This is why it has been scientificly proven that they dislike their natural hair and their skin color.

Meanwhile she made no correlation between horners and alcohol. Alcohol doesn't have anything to do with what ethnicity you are.

But low self esteem has everything to do with being a marginalized minority in a nation where you are decedended of slaves and have been conditioned to believe you are worthless.

1 Like

Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by somalia10: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2013
Bazil: Its amazing to be so smart and dumb at the same time!!!

what so you mean?
Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by Adamskuty(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
somalia10:

what so you mean?
ooh! Somalia my boy,i have being searching everywhere for u,what the hell happened to somalia9?? Got banned? Lol! Time to follow u,u are such a lovely entertainer grin
Re: Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol by somalia10: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
Adamskuty: ooh! Somalia my boy,i have being searching everywhere for u,what the hell happened to somalia9?? Got banned? Lol! Time to follow u,u are such a lovely entertainer grin

ok, follow ur master then

(1) (Reply)

This Man Has Not Bathed For 37 Years (pics) / Ile Aiye- "Celebraton Of Black Way Of Life" / Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.