Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant (25289 Views)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by 360command: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2013
Nairalanders donate to this account for OJB.

UNITED BANK OF NIGERIA
ACCT NAME: FUND RAISER
ACCOUNT NO: 08055416703
BANK BRANCH: LAG-ABJ

THANK YOU AS YOU DONATE TO OUR PRODUCER 'OJB'.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by ravensckar(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2013
Charity is no substitute 4 justice withheld. Shebi OJB belong to PMAN, him church wey him dey pay tithe nko? Am sure his pastor wld be a membr of Nig Association of Pastors Jet Owners.... Abeg!

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by gerald09(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2013
My fellow honourable brethren don't blame these sad people that criticise people for doin good no matter the portion. Nigeria is full of wealthy people with poverty striking families n the only time they help is when a person is dead, then you see them show off their wealth. I believe with good men like 2baba, don jazzy n some few ordinary Nigerians OJB operation is already a don deal.

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by sapien(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2013
Hope this is true and not from the rumour mill?

All these fake websites, sometimes, can give unconfirmed and fake news!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2013
Ayam not impressed at aaaall.

2baba donating #1.5m is just like Blackface donating #75.

And Ayam sure Blackface will donate nothing less than #500.

Abeg make 2face respect himsef and drop better moni jorr!!!!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by sapien(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2013
ravensckar: Charity is no substitute 4 justice withheld. Shebi OJB belong to PMAN, him church wey him dey pay tithe nko? Am sure his pastor wld be a membr of Nig Association of Pastors Jet Owners.... Abeg!
Oh, shut up! Must everything be about tirade towards the church?
What if the guy doesn't even go to church?
Next time, think before vomiting/spewing trash!

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by bknight: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2013
Hmmm
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nursy(f): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: in my own perspective... 1.5m iz too small for 2baba to donate.. U got diz funds bro.. Why not help with @least 5m or even pay all d 16m..buh u still try shar.. Nice move...
na u work put for him pocket? Btw o, ojb money wey him get nko? Nawao

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Honadeadek(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2013
To some extent this dude really try oooo.
But if we considered the fact that OJB writes many of Grass to Grace album especially RIGHT HERE. But is OJB not having any savings? Or is it that they wanna use our money resuscitate his carrier after recovery?
As it in the case of Yinka Aiyefele but here is my own widow might #Quickest Recovery OJB#

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by purplekayc(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2013
Olekumaster: nice move. Unlike idiots buying expensive liquor and begging the masses to donate.
I wonder who you are refering to here?
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Amdoyin(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2013
9c move 2baba, mor grace 2 ur elbow... Stil expectn d likes of oskibanj, omo baba olowo, wizzy boy, p-square nd lots of dem.. Not dos tryn 2 criticize or runnin ther mouth anyhow... I wil contribute ma own quota.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Monzuur(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2013
U are just d Best BABA mi.......2face........i knw don baba j too wil do d same or more than that coz he is humble and a cheerful giver
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Isiterere(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: in my own perspective... 1.5m iz too small for 2baba to donate.. U got diz funds bro.. Why not help with @least 5m or even pay all d 16m..buh u still try shar.. Nice move...
He made the good move by donating #1.5M;you are here spitting rubbish out that its too small. Have u made your donation ? I know you're broke, but you can drop your own token.
2Baba may God be with you, wife,children and your baby-mama. I will drop #5k 2mao morning for OJB.

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by texaco1: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2013
Turbocharged: For some of you here who are calling for celebs to donate, itz not as if if you ar in their position you will do anything. Generosity starts from when you don't have so much to spare.It is a way of life not the action.

I know some people who are not celebs that a planning to do sometn tangible (if they hve not done it by now), of which some of them are mere students.
the truth is many people here are not willing to do anything,they see ojb as belonging to a particular set or group of people and that ,the group or set should cater for themselves.
they are only acting as a pressure group here

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by joshuaidibia(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2013
gluv01: That's a fantastic move...
This is a leading move by him...

And all the posts about celebrities helping him, can the society not help too? so because they are rich the society will just be dormant relying on celebrities.
i donate 2 ur stup!dity!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by fawig: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2013
2baba u re 2 much,I pray odas wl act lik u,OJB it s we'll wt u
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by chemashie(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2013
JUO: list those that refused pay so nobody will buy their album
Plus say we no go attend their shows....*have not attended any b4 sha*
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Isiterere(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2013
Kamanda:
Ayam not impressed at aaaall.

2baba donating #1.5m is just like Blackface donating #75.

And Ayam sure Blackface will donate nothing less than #500.

Abeg make 2face respect himsef and drop better moni jorr!!!!
He made the good move by donating #1.5M;you are here spitting rubbish out that its too small. Have u made your donation ? I know you're broke, but you can drop your own token.
2Baba may God be with you, wife,children and your baby-mama. I will drop #5k 2mao morning for OJB.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by tpapi: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
Action speaks louder than words,tubaba wa shere
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by obinnakenedo(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
just listen to urself. F0ol!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by naptu2: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
Remember that this is not just about the kidney transplant itself. He might need to take immunosuppressant drugs so that his immune system will not attack the kidneys.

Also remember that he had to pay for his 2 year old daughter's heart surgery a few years ago.

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Robinson3d: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
playah P: Its not obligatory for anyone to donate!!

Ojb had his sunny days... Ojb made money back then!!... Who did he help??.... He married two wives and was blowing his kobo on bottles of champagne!!

But who am I to judge??

Give if u want... Its not mandatory or obligatory!!

We are all waiting for celebrities to donate!.... If the 1million members on nairaland give 500 each is that not 50 million??

As for don jazzy.... The guy is a very kind, humble and generous person. He has helped a lot of people ..... If he doesn't feel like giving now, that's his biz... Is it ur money??....

Even if he had his sunny days, Saving a life is more important here. If God looks at our sunny days before he gives us
life, then i bet you, you and i would be gone by now... Lets help others without looking at the past

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Smhart1(f): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
How much is 1.5million compared to the millions tuface have...nice move thou
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by babakaka(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
jst keep quiet coz people like u no fit help out even if u get d money.u jst keep makin useless noise.drop even if na 2k
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Morkavictor: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
3 gboza 4 2face GBOZA! GBOZA!! GBOZA!!!.thank u so much
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by babakaka(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
naptu2: Remember that this is not just about the kidney transplant itself. He might need to take immunosuppressant drugs so that his immune system will not attack the kidneys.

Also remember that he had to pay for his 2 year old daughter's heart surgery a few years ago.
l guess kalu heart foundation helped out in his daughter's case.I remember seeing it on TV
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by othuskyTM(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
nke001: 2baba dey here, plus...
Where is tonto?
Abeg leave tonto out of dis Haba u know dey
Pity d small gal wen hustle for money,besides who don
Buy her CD's
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Rejoice5000(f): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
Thumb up 4 2face
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Blazinraj01(f): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
naptu2: Remember that this is not just about the kidney transplant itself. He might need to take immunosuppressant drugs so that his immune system will not attack the kidneys.

I just love reading your posts...very intelligent smiley
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by raystanley(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
sapien: Oh, shut up! Must everything be about tirade towards the church?
What if the guy doesn't even go to church?
Next time, think before vomiting/spewing trash!
you are an idiot, maybe you are one of those who rip -off people money in thE name of pastor...
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by vickysmilez(f): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ms_Steph: Very kind of him. God bless him,his wife, his children and his baby mamas
LMAO!get out of here grin
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
well done 2Baba I trusted u right from the beginning of the donating story ' may God bless u abundantly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty's Car As A Youth Ambassador / BBNaija: Man Defends Nina's Sex On TV, Slams Imo Govt. For Hosting Only Miracle / Actress Oge Okoye Shares Early Morning Photo (adorable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.