Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Feedmill Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Feedmill Business (2895 Views)

Price of Feedmill Grinders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feedmill Business by pyx: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
many nairalanders believe in quick money which will at the end turn to inexplainable loss.well here is another opportunity to tap from my secret. i ve turned 30,000 naira to multi millions naira in five years now i am building and diversifying into feedmill wow is lucrative.see pics below.

Re: Feedmill Business by pyx: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
call me on 08027189462 as usual no flashing
Re: Feedmill Business by makinde3: 1:33am On Jul 01, 2013
i am interested in buying feedmill from you please provide more info on this product, like how many tons per hour, life and other works carry out bu this feedmill
Re: Feedmill Business by sp2002(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2013
i have a fairly used complete crusher and a one-tone mixer for sale. contact
SP2002 POULTRY AND LAND CONSULTANCY
Re: Feedmill Business by osca123(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
pyx: many nairalanders believe in quick money which will at the end turn to inexplainable loss.well here is another opportunity to tap from my secret. i ve turned 30,000 naira to multi millions naira in five years now i am building and diversifying into feedmill wow is lucrative.see pics below.
what business turned 30,000 naira into multi million naira for u in 5 years?
did u startup ur feedmill biz with just 30,000 naira? Make ur lines clearer man...
Re: Feedmill Business by bfmconcepts: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
you guys have come with your unrealistic juicy business secrets.
there is no way u can set up average standard and functional feedmill with less than 4m

2 Likes

Re: Feedmill Business by pyx: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
am not asking you to give me money or do otherwise but all am saying is YOU can do better things than me only if you are purpose-driven. if you care to sight seen my business, you are welcome to learn from me. forget millions of naira as your starting capital come and learn the trick of starting small and watching your money growing.
Re: Feedmill Business by bright007(f): 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
pyx: many nairalanders believe in quick money which will at the end turn to inexplainable loss.well here is another opportunity to tap from my secret. i ve turned 30,000 naira to multi millions naira in five years now i am building and diversifying into feedmill wow is lucrative.see pics below.
hello Pyx,i am very much interested in this feedmill business.i have heard about using locally sourced material in producing quality feed mill.pls throw more light on how to go about the business or better still send any material you have on the business to bright_silva@yahoo.com.thank you.
Re: Feedmill Business by sp2002(m): 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
osca123:
what business turned 30,000 naira into multi million naira for u in 5 years?
did u startup ur feedmill biz with just 30,000 naira? Make ur lines clearer man...
bfmconcepts: you guys have come with your unrealistic juicy business secrets.
there is no way u can set up average standard and functional feedmill with less than 4m
u guyz are all correct. i kept thinking on how u want to start up a feedmill biz with 30k. you need to secure a land,machineries,raw-materials etc and if not properly done no farmer will not want to patronize you and if you dont buy your raw-materials in large quantity, u end up producing and selling at the same cost as the big producers{ e.g animal care,vital boar} which will really affect your sales because most farmers venturing into the business nowadays prefer buying feeds with big names.
sp2002: i have a fairly used complete crusher and a one-tone mixer for sale. contact
SP2002 POULTRY AND LAND CONSULTANCY
Re: Feedmill Business by pyx: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
you are all very correct, but my initial customers were the final user that buys in bit. go to the market look for where you can get maize, soya, gnc, wheatoffal etc then get a working feed formulae before you know it! its working remember it is easy to buy mtn card of 500 six times in a day than to buy at once.
Re: Feedmill Business by pyx: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
now my customers are farmers that buy in tons
Re: Feedmill Business by sp2002(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2013
i have a fairly used mixer and crusher for sale. call 08137775986
Re: Feedmill Business by osca123(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2013
pyx: now my customers are farmers that buy in tons
what type of farmers (animals) are ur feeds serving. Poultry or fishery?
Re: Feedmill Business by sp2002(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
osca123:
what type of farmers (animals) are ur feeds serving. Poultry or fishery?
obviously he is producing for poultry. though he can produce for fishery too but i cannot find a grinder that can grind to finest and no pelletizer in his company
Re: Feedmill Business by stdurumi: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Feedmill Business by eyems: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Get UPDATED Feed Mill Business Plan & Feasibility Study

(1) (Reply)

Todays Football Tips / What Successful Business Can I Start With #30,000. / New Gtbank Mobile Money Transfer And Recharge: Risky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.