Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? (876 Views)

Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? / Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? / List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hello,if you are thinking of shipping auto-parts to Nigeria,with the intent of selling them here.Then you are on the right track,cos i have several wholesale buyers,we do business at Ladipo international auto-parts market,here in lagos-Nigeria.

I can also assist in the clearing,when the items arrives it will take maximum of five days for it to be completely sold out,interested?contact me on 234-8134340380 Essien.

Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
Incase,you are not buoyant enough to do a 20ft or 40ft,you can use the type of truck in the attachment,in loading the auto parts,it will even help in moving the item out of the port without you paying for transporting it to ladipo.after,the items its been sold,we can convert the truck to a money spinner at the same time.

Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by zubby75: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2013
y2kaustin:
Hello,if you are thinking of shipping auto-parts to Nigeria,with the intent of selling them here.Then you are on the right track,cos i have several wholesale buyers,we do business at Ladipo international auto-parts market,here in lagos-Nigeria.

I can also assist in the clearing,when the items arrives it will take maximum of five days for it to be completely sold out,interested?contact me on 234-8134340380 Essien.

Hey i have been making inquiries about importing used car engines into ladipo,i'm based in U.S, i have a contact over there and i just want to get a second opinion on the fastest moving engines and their prices. You can contact me for now thru this forum but asper the quote, that u can send to my email which is zubby75@hotmail.com cheers
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by zubby75: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
thanx i have seen ur email but i have a few questions i posed to u in ur email, i'm hoping to get a reply soon and hopefully we can talk on the fone soon.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
thanks,i have replied your message and have also put my mobile number for you to call whenever you intend to,do have a pleasant and rewarding weekend. wink

(1) (Reply)

Excavators For Hire[komatsu PC300] / Deleted for Security Reasons! / Blco 2million Barrels Buyers Urgently Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.