Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 (1580 Views)

Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? / Beautiful native wear- Men, Women And Kids / Women And Noisy Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by 9cent(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2008
geys, have u come across women with body odour before? well, its not as if i'm tryna hit hard on them with this thread. its just that i went to my niece school yesterday for a visit and got to meet a girl i stopped only to ask her some few questions on how to get to my niece's apt, but damn! she was sweating like a fat old cow and only god knows the last time she took her last bath. grin grin

, well, not all of the women has body odour, and not all are cheap as pure water like i said before. but i believe lots are creating bad impression for the semi good ones,

enjoy cool
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by clemcykul(f): 10:57am On May 12, 2008
all human beings have body odour.

thats why manufacturers have produced creams, deodorants, perfs, soaps and God has provided water for one to care and bathe the body.

if a lady u come across stinks call her and say excuse me lady i think u stink!
same thing is applicable to ladies wen u stumble across a stinking dude grin

that way the world will be free of stinking individuals.
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by janami(f): 12:34pm On May 12, 2008
well, smtimes one could mistake his own odour for a lady's tongue
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by tngtech(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2008
women mostly have a bad odour. Mostly wen it comes to heat.

i can't image it.
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by menix(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2008
Hmmm, just wondering how dey smell, shocked
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by janami(f): 1:08pm On May 12, 2008
like tngtech's shoes after a hard day at work kiss.
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 12, 2008
janami:

like tngtech's shoes after a hard day at work kiss.
hehehehehe cheesy
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by Busta(f): 1:12pm On May 12, 2008
janami:

nice one wink
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 12, 2008
janami:

Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by babycool(f): 1:39pm On May 12, 2008
Body odour is not relative to one's sex, improper hygiene is the root of all odours though men are more prone to it because the sweat more and that is why their perfumes and deodorant are made to have stronger smell, so Mr poster its quite unfortunate you met a smelly girl that day, but believe me, some men smell horrible too!
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by darmys(f): 1:49pm On May 12, 2008
janami:

True grin
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by Nobody: 8:25am On May 16, 2008
that is why not only women but every one should try to at least shower twice a day
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by enque(f): 1:29pm On May 16, 2008
@ POSTER,

if d odour ws dat bad, i dont think u wld b able to av evn asked her d question for a minute sef!

n wats with d EPISODE 1 on ur post title, so u intend coming back for the EPISODE 2
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by phelex(f): 5:43am On Jul 03, 2008
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
[wesh, LMAO.
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by mohawkchic(f): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2008
~It Would have been Fair if Your Topic was about  "BO" !!

~How are You Going To Slander Us "Women and their Bad Odour Sef " then Patronise us with "Well Not All Women Have BO" cheesy    *Sniffs*  just to be sure cheesy

~What gets me is when someone walks past me with Bo Or when i go supermarket/shopping and i get a whiff of BO off someone, Eeew ew ew . . .  angry  with all the products available for as little as 50 pence,99pstores,£ Store!! Jeezz!! Am like "how on Earth can They Not Smell It!!"
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by folabim(f): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2008
@ poster
Think before you choose a topic. It's simply unfair to generalize because you met just one girl.
Both men & women are victims of this circumstance.
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by mohawkchic(f): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2008
~I Meant to ask If Episode 2 will be "Men and Their Bad Odour SEf" grin
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by benincitys(f): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2008
maybe she was coming from the farm or hard work day ,, you should ask why men have armpit odour ? men have bad odour than women .
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by mellow(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2008
Heavy sweating can make anybody stink. Whether man

or woman is immaterial.
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by iice(f): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2008
Sweating on clothes that have dried off sweat is even more ewwww.
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by phelex(f): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2008
Men and Their Bad Odour SEf
PLUS THEIR MOUTH ODOUR LIKE IGBEDIYE KAKAKA, LOL
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by mohawkchic(f): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2008
phelex:

Men and Their Bad Odour SEf
PLUS THEIR MOUTH ODOUR LIKE IGBEDIYE KAKAKA, LOL

~Ouch cheesy~
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by CARUSO(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2008
It true some women stink like a fucking blocked sewage in a barracks

But some men also sweat like a rapist and stink like a poultry!!
Re: Women And There Bad Odour Sef>: Episode 1 by obillyj(f): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
my friend u talk as if it's only women that have the thing. sincerely speaking i've come across more guys that stink that i ve of ladies. majority of guys hardly take care of themselves, they hardly bathe once a day talk more of using anti perspirants. all human smells esp after sweating though some have very offensive body odour, sweat or no sweat owing to lack of proper hygiene.
the truth is that it's not a big deal for u to come here and start writing such. seems to me u dont have better things to do with u time.

(1) (Reply)

$4.2 Million Christmas Tree Made Of Gold And Disney Characters / My Before And After Make-up Photos / Nordgreen - New Danish Watch Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.