Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,749 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

If They Don't Save OJB JEZREEL With Their Money Sango Will Kill Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If They Don't Save OJB JEZREEL With Their Money Sango Will Kill Them (681 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If They Don't Save OJB JEZREEL With Their Money Sango Will Kill Them by NEROSKY(m): 1:30am On Jun 23, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-4PW3grzlJzc/UcW-fTG-QUI/AAAAAAAAAlE/7UeYkQBe8ZU/s400/ojb.jpg[/img]

If Wizkid can damage a #15 Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change If P-Square can buy just a property for #400 Million If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne And the many others... Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours? If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sango kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'...... In case you don't know whats going on OJB JAZREEL has been admitted in the hospital for couple of weeks now, due to kidney problems. His family & and friends has contributed but the hospital needs #15 Million for kidney transplant... So please share n tweet this mentioning all this artist lavishing money over material things could change their mind and save him or an anonymous.. I believe Nigeria has alot good rich people who could make things happen. Am vexed because they lavish million while many people don't have a chanced 20k including me. All the same, let's watch out n see... - See more at: http://www.veryxclusive.com/2013/06/if-they-dont-save-ojb-jezreel-with.html#sthash.xoEtOozS.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Governor Rotimi Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB Jezreel / Paul Okoye Not Impressed With £1.2m Goûtdediamants Champagne / Photos From Ngozi Nwosu's 50th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.