Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

First Bank Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Aptitude Test. (58273 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Bhydemi: 4:44am On Jun 28, 2013
Princenady:

A workforce staff told us in my centre dt d programmers programmed d software nt to automatically submit and he adviced us to mk sure we click on submit even if we dnt finish all the questions b4 time out

I hope dis is false, which centre did u write ur exams. I was so cut up with calculation of a question i had left before....ended up i didnt submit myself sad
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Bhydemi: 4:53am On Jun 28, 2013
Princenady:

A workforce staff told us in my centre dt d programmers programmed d software nt to automatically submit and he adviced us to mk sure we click on submit even if we dnt finish all the questions b4 time out

Wic centre did u write urs?
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Ezemarcel(m): 6:18am On Jun 28, 2013
i see no reason why some people will be making others feel bad...telling them things they dont know...how will you say that if time was against u that ur work will not be summited..i think u are just playing with people 's mind....i want to tell to stop it.which fbn staff was told how to pass the test..? Brother please talk what you know and stop creating issues where there is none.

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by mascot87(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2013
Either you submitted or not, what will be would be

1 Like

Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Alexanda07(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2013
mascot87: Either you submitted or not, what will be would be

GOD BLESS YOU. LET GOD'S WILL BE DONE.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by beejaykumar(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2013
Guys pls am confused about this whole submitting ish...... Had similar problem with my submittion..cos when i clicked submit it asked me that there were some questions left,do i still wish to submit...b4 i could click ok the time was up and i still have like 1:10secs left....so i am just confused about the whole thing..i just pray that who ever deserve dis job gets it....as for me i don let such stuff bother me .... What will be will be...(que serra serra)..good luck all!.....
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by iamDozzy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
dont mind rumor mongers ..I know for a fact that it submits automatically whether to youu finish or not..they know that the time is limited so not everyone may finish and submit ..dont worry .rather worry about if you got up to 25 from the one's u did

1 Like

Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by cross6: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
i got text 4rm wkforce,u ar invited 4 a transactn officer intervw at 11am 28/6/13 at plot 33 circular raod,presidential Estate GRA.bt no venue,am residng in Ebonyi state.wat will i do now am confse pls i need ur advce.tanks
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by cross6: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
i even baod a bus 2 Enugu bt i could nt locate d address. Pls! Advce
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
During my test, i had this strange urge to click on submit when i'm through answering the questions. This is the 3rd computer based test i've written and prior to this, i've never submitted before..because i believed the system had been programmed to submit at the elapse of time. In all, thank God i submitted. For those that did not submit, just imagine this "rumour" is true and use it as a prayer point instead of flouting the assertion.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Dabrain20(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Princenady:

Hmmm! I hv been writing computer base test ever since. I had never heard of such.... A bonifide Unilorin or Unilag students wil attest to dis. The fact dat I didn't submitted does not mean ddat I will fail. If u r new to d system, pls, stop saying wat u Don't knw........
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Princenady(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dabrain20:

Hmmm! I hv been writing computer base test ever since. I had never heard of such.... A bonifide Unilorin or Unilag students wil attest to dis. The fact dat I didn't submitted does not mean ddat I will fail. If u r new to d system, pls, stop saying wat u Don't knw........

Pls,I dnt 1t to sound like a witch or wizard or an enemy of progress bt we argued all dz wt d staff and he told us dt it wz an instruction from dia client. Pls,pardon me if av offended u bt just b prayerful cos all dz are human schemes,non z perfect.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Maya2pretty(f): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
Frankdamaxx: We don write am o..

Maya wats up? Whr r u?
lol, I don reach my papa house, hope it was ok cos mine was, we thank God
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by desoul2004(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
cross6: i got text 4rm wkforce,u ar invited 4 a transactn officer intervw at 11am 28/6/13 at plot 33 circular raod,presidential Estate GRA.bt no venue,am residng in Ebonyi state.wat will i do now am confse pls i need ur advce.tanks
pls which side are u in Ebonyi, contact me Via desoul2004@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Fizix: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
For those arguing and contradicting themselves about the submission of the CBT test by work force, Can u imagine filling an online for for a job application and refuse to click the submit botton at the end? how on earth will ur application be submitted? CBT are conducted in different ways. The format in which Work force did theirs is clear that if u dont submit, u have not done any good to urself. We were strongly instructed to click the submit button where i did mine, weda u finish or not. Thats why the time is there at the top of ur screen for u to watch. Yes i know that most ppl may not know this cos dey where not told at the center, but i think its gud u know even though it will creat some effects in u. Tomoro u may be invited to anoda CBT in a better organisation so u dont make same mistakes. Goodday all... am new here. May God bless us all.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Fizix: For those arguing and contradicting themselves about the submission of the CBT test by work force, Can u imagine filling an online for for a job application and refuse to click the submit botton at the end? how on earth will ur application be submitted? CBT are conducted in different ways. The format in which Work force did theirs is clear that if u dont submit, u have not done any good to urself. We were strongly instructed to click the submit button where i did mine, weda u finish or not. Thats why the time is there at the top of ur screen for u to watch. Yes i know that most ppl may not know this cos dey where not told at the center, but i think its gud u know even though it will creat some effects in u. Tomoro u may be invited to anoda CBT in a better organisation so u dont make same mistakes. Goodday all... am new here. May God bless us all.

were did u wrt urs?
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Fizix: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
@ chams city abuja
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
Fizix: @ chams city abuja
wat date and Batch?
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by aje33: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
The workforce staff that addressed us in UI told us to submit but that if we are unable to do so, the system will do that automatically on our behalf...
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=jamesbridget13] i ve got no time 4 pple like u. U re calling me names already, shows ur level of maturity. Thats my own opinion. Why dont u drop urs, agree or disagree rather than calling me names. [/quos
And If you are a mature person,you would learn how to get your facts right before comming here to distablize people with things that may not be true.workforce handled the aptitude test on behalf of 1st bank and the officials in the hall told us not to worry about exhausting our time because our answers would be submitted automatically....gush!
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Fizix: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Batch one, 27th, 8.30 am. We dont need to distabilise ourselves abt dis. Lets leave tins d way they are n pray we r shortlisted for the next stage.....
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by aje33: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
All d best guys..ff me @9ja_Boss on twitter!
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Fizix: For those arguing and contradicting themselves about the submission of the CBT test by work force, Can u imagine filling an online for for a job application and refuse to click the submit botton at the end? how on earth will ur application be submitted? CBT are conducted in different ways. The format in which Work force did theirs is clear that if u dont submit, u have not done any good to urself. We were strongly instructed to click the submit button where i did mine, weda u finish or not. Thats why the time is there at the top of ur screen for u to watch. Yes i know that most ppl may not know this cos dey where not told at the center, but i think its gud u know even though it will creat some effects in u. Tomoro u may be invited to anoda CBT in a better organisation so u dont make same mistakes. Goodday all... am new here. May God bless us all.
'Peculiar' instructions for 'peculiar' test centres
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Princenady:

As for the officials in my own centre,they never said such.I guess it depends on the centre.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Francuiz: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2013
I also did my test in chams Abj nd i didn't hear anything abt d submitin ish. My dear fwnds no need to get urself worked up over this issue cos what must b must b.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2013
Francuiz: I also did my test in chams Abj nd i didn't hear anything abt d submitin ish. My dear fwnds no need to get urself worked up over this issue cos what must b must b.

abi oooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! na only BABA GOD get say
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Fizix: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2013
Thats just the truth .... God will correct our mistakes if any...
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by dodoa: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hello house,pls who has an idea or knows how soon successful candidates would be contacted?
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Fizix: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
I for one, I don't know but if we know when d last batch will write, then we can predict the next call date............
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by iamDozzy(m): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2013

Sharap...when you fill an online form do you have a time limit ? The submit button is for if you finish early..this i know for a fact...stop spreading misinformation ... i have written two workforce tests and never finished yet i still got success mails/texts .
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by bodeplot: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2013
@iamDozzy i seconded your good comment.I know many people that didnt click submit and get success messg

@ALL: People shud just stop this submit or no submit ish and face the next stage.Pray for God's grace and not the opposite which is worrying ursef over sth trivial. My 2cents grin.....Happy Sunday fellaz!
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2013
I don't mean to scare any1 but with d amount of people dat wrote 1st bank test dey will look 4 any means to disqualify pple. If y write exams nd don't submit how will u get ur result? Its just a common logic. Pls don't insult me o its sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Strictly For SSCE / Concept Group Ltd / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.