Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Globalization Youth World - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Globalization Youth World (2340 Views)

Financial Globalization And Stock Market Development In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globalization Youth World by 1miccza: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2013
My friend recieved an e-mail from a Jennyven Winbrossie. She claimed in the e-mail to be a 22 year old international relations student from the university of california and she was inviting my friend for a two legged seminar on youth violence,terrorism and other economic and political issues. She said the name of the organization was globalization youth world and it was supported by the UN and funded by a group of international donors and that the seminar would be taking place in the US & senegal. Please has anyone recieved the same e-mail?Is it genuine?I need to confirm please.
Re: Globalization Youth World by EmekaPrince(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
i got it twice. dis scam. at a point dey wil ask u to pay abt N80000 for accommodation @Senegal.

1 Like

Re: Globalization Youth World by 1miccza: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
Thanks bro. Now i have known.
Re: Globalization Youth World by dammyklein(f): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
i also got the mail...and have been mailing them from time to time concerning the program and they've been responding...they ask me to send my country affidavit oath to ensure am not gonna run away...after that they will send me a form which is free to participate.visa,ticket and every other expenses will be taken care of excluding hotel which they said i should do a reservation down to be sure that am not running away..am so damn confuse cus its either a scam or not..please i need more info about this incase you have also experience this before..thanks NL
Re: Globalization Youth World by SaintChukz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
dammyklein: i also got the mail...and have been mailing them from time to time concerning the program and they've been responding...they ask me to send my country affidavit oath to ensure am not gonna run away...after that they will send me a form which is free to participate.visa,ticket and every other expenses will be taken care of excluding hotel which they said i should do a reservation down to be sure that am not running away..am so damn confuse cus its either a scam or not..please i need more info about this incase you have also experience this before..thanks NL
You are about to get scammed if you don't cut your communication links with them. They are trying to entice you with vague promises of freebies, and see whether you'll still get interested. If you are, then that's when they will strike by telling you to send down money for your hotel reservation. If you still don't get this, then goodluck to you.
Re: Globalization Youth World by SaintChukz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
^You can as well play along telling them you already have a contact person in terms of accommodation in whatever country you will be requested to go to, and see what their next line of scam routine would be.
Re: Globalization Youth World by dammyklein(f): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2013
Saint Chukz: ^You can as well play along telling them you already have a contact person in terms of accommodation in whatever country you will be requested to go to, and see what their next line of scam routine would be.

thanks chukz...am actually thinking about that anyway..will update you guys on their feedback
Re: Globalization Youth World by docchuks(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
You can get more gist on globalization here
http://www.yahoo-mail.com.ng/letss-talk-globalization/

(1) (Reply)

"Why I Chose My Entrepreneurial Career" / Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. / Passing Out Parade For 63 Regular Course Cadets Of Nigerian Defence Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.