Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Updating Your Fifa 13 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Updating Your Fifa 13 (1664 Views)

Buy Your FIFA 14 ULTIMATE Team Coins / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict / Drop Your FiFa I.d or P.S 3 On Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Updating Your Fifa 13 by Frostyzone(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
Fifa 13 can be updated with new features like the confederations cup, Uefa Champions league licensed Tournament, Europa league licensed Tournament, current up-to-date Transfers and new looks, Nou Camp stadium, Nigeria, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Algeria, Ivory Coast, Egypt, Cameroon fully licensed national teams and so much more.

All you have to do is download Moddingway patch 1.8.0 and 1.8.2 and you are good to go.

Follow the installation manual that comes with the files to the letter.

After successful installation, your FIFA 13 will have a new look, depending on the wallpaper you chosed for it. - Oh didn't I mention it before? The patch also comes with Wallpaper background ranging from the default background to Uefa Champions League and English Premier league.

You can thank me later...Cheers!
Re: Updating Your Fifa 13 by abrazar(m): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2013
i want to know if it works only on hacked consoles.
Re: Updating Your Fifa 13 by Frostyzone(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2013
abrazar: i want to know if it works only on hacked consoles.

Nope. It's not exclusive to hacked consoles or whatever. Infact, I'm pretty sure it's only exclusive for P.C gamers, because most of the steps to the installation can only be carried out on pc. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 @40k / Mortal Kombat 11 Official Announce Trailer... WOW! / Am Unable To Play Watch Dog With My Logitech Rumblepad Controller 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.