Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Am Unable To Play Watch Dog With My Logitech Rumblepad Controller 2 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Am Unable To Play Watch Dog With My Logitech Rumblepad Controller 2 (1664 Views)

Who Get Gtav And Watch Dog Pc Game On Laptop / How Do You Get An Xbox Controller To Work On PC COD4 (modern Warfare)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Unable To Play Watch Dog With My Logitech Rumblepad Controller 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2015
can someone please help me
am unable to play watch dog and ryse sone of rome with my controller
am using logitech rumble pad 2
other games are working just fine with my controller but these twos are not working

somebody help!!! angry
Re: Am Unable To Play Watch Dog With My Logitech Rumblepad Controller 2 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Download an xbox360 ce on your computer and configure it
Re: Am Unable To Play Watch Dog With My Logitech Rumblepad Controller 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Download an xbox360 ce on your computer and configure it
i have done that but wont work with watch dog
Re: Am Unable To Play Watch Dog With My Logitech Rumblepad Controller 2 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Singapore1:
put the controller emulator in the watch dogs folder then configure it
Re: Am Unable To Play Watch Dog With My Logitech Rumblepad Controller 2 by Babysho(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Singapore1:

Please,I installed Watchdogs Badblood on my pc...it was givin me Uplay problem...but I managed to pass that problem....now when i open the exe file...it will show the watchdog pic like its about to open...then a box would pop-up with Windows Detected A Problem and the game would force close...any ideas on how to fix the issue?.....I use AMD graphics 4gb ram

(1) (Reply)

Mortal Kombat 11 Official Announce Trailer... WOW! / Where Can I Get DEUX EX / I Need A Cheap Gaming System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.