Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (39267 Views)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by Dewze(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
pDude: Nna Na WA o sad

Wetin be nomoreloss own sef? Even if Tuface didn't contribute that amount, must he come out on social media and fall Tuface hand like that?

Jealousy go kill some people. It is obvious Nomoreloss is jealous of Tuface. cry

na wa 4 u. As the 'head of the comitee' on donation it is his 'duty' to inform the people of the truth. I'd to make sure I read the twitter account itself to make sure he was'nt just talking on his own ( which I'm sure u did not do b4 making this jealous and callous comment). I believe he had consulted other comittee members b4 making tht statment.
Why do people like u ve to always sensationalize things? There was an untruth flying around and it had to be corrected. Has tuface himself complained abt nomorloss statement. Do u ve to color it with ur own sentiment?
Leave nomoreloss alone let him do his job. Stop painting d wrong impression into d minds of people.
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by tunergy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
This is a call to save the life of a fellow man not an avenue to show off wealth. Make boys chill and let this people give as they will. Shuo una no dey tire for this hype hype matter ni! lipsrsealed
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by Teegurlee(f): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2013

Wetin be nomoreloss own sef? Even if Tuface didn't contribute that amount, must he come out on social media and fall Tuface hand like that?

Jealousy go kill some people. It is obvious Nomoreloss is jealous of Tuface. cry
No mind d yeye guy. Lyk say na 2face say make him ministry no move.

1 Like

Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by ddeola: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
Mr Nomoreloss, we are not interested in all this your publicity, what we want is that well-meaning Nigerians who God has blessed should please rally round and help save the broda and stop embarassing people abeg, no be political campaign
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by Jamieb(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
pheesayor: "He only promised to do something ", nomoreloss tweeted. However he said Don Jazzy and Ruggedman donated

https://twitter.com/mr_nomoreloss/status/348783946286383104
Nomoreloss shld be ashamed of himself. So his job is to scout for those who donate and those who did not. Let me ask you Nomoreloss, how much have you donated. Am waiting for my answer!!!!!
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by MsSpaqs(f): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
dapachez: He spent it on his sick daughter who died a couple of years ago
u took d words outta my mouth.D gal died of a hrt disease or so(we knw aw expensive treatment can b).Abeg people shud stop shoutin abt aw much he had in d past,wen last did he sign an endorsement deal

2 Likes

Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by jodeci(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
EmmyDe25: Bleep them all! I wonder why a celebrity of Jazzy status will be donating 1M... This was exactly what i said on twitter when an handle with @TeamDonjazzy was trying to involve me in a tweet fight. The most annoying part is even that @Omojuwa has been spewing his usual poo about how Deltans give freely because of what Jazzy did, calling him a philantropist in the process.
If peopel like Nomoreloss, Azadus, Ruggedman donate 1M i can be singing their praises because i know they dont really have much, but for Don Jazzy?? I expected something better, unless all those things i do see on TV are mere stunts.

It is obvious you are still been fed by someone if not,you will know what it takes to give out 20k how much more 1m.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by sleekch1c(f): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
pDude: Come first o shocked shocked

After doing some research, I found out that Ojb jezreel has 3 wives cry

When the 1 wife wey I put for house dey stress my life, Na hin one man carry 3 put for house

You know kidney failurr results from prolongrd hypertension? Now I can see the source of his ailment
What a man sows,he must reap. He fetched the ant-infested firewood and the lizards have come for holiday.

1 Like

Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by abysirius(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2013

Nomoreloss is only trying to protect his image. We av so many online auditors in naija that are already calculating for them what they should av in a/c and knowing fully well that he will be called to account for all expenses...#false rumours won't help.

1 Like

Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by Dewze(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
abysirius: Nomoreloss is only trying to protect his image. We av so many online auditors in naija that are already calculating for them what they should av in a/c and knowing fully well that he will be called to account for all expenses...#false rumours won't help.

thanks bro. Sensible talk indeed.
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
EmmyDe25: Bleep them all! I wonder why a celebrity of Jazzy status will be donating 1M... This was exactly what i said on twitter when an handle with @TeamDonjazzy was trying to involve me in a tweet fight. The most annoying part is even that @Omojuwa has been spewing his usual poo about how Deltans give freely because of what Jazzy did, calling him a philantropist in the process.
If peopel like Nomoreloss, Azadus, Ruggedman donate 1M i can be singing their praises because i know they dont really have much, but for Don Jazzy?? I expected something better, unless all those things i do see on TV are mere stunts.

How much do U earn per annum? Ota aje ni e.. Do u know what Don jaZzy's pocket is? Comments like ds r attributed to poverty.
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by collynzo2(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
That 16 million is too much o! Did the kidney donor charge them 10 million? I can donate mine for 5 million.
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by master2(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
sleekch1c:
What a man sows,he must reap. He fetched the ant-infested firewood and the lizards have come for holiday.
Abeg carry ur dirty proverb go. Is he the first to marry to two wivies. Who made u a judge? U ladies that are fond of going after married women whats their own reaping. U could fall sick tomorow seeking for help, should we then discard ur appeal because of what u did or hw u live ur life? Like what u said u have sowed no-mercy mercy shall u not get when u face similar predicament.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by howfarwhatagwan: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
Human beings we are soooooo quick to judge people (me inclusive) why? I remember reading about tuface's donation this morning and all the hailing he received and insults Don jazzy received. Truth is the guy needs help and I think the people that donate or how much they donate should not be our concern. Most celebrities are perceived to have a lot of money but in truth a lot do not though their lifestyles portray otherwise, I'm pretty sure a lot of them get a lot of stuff from goodwill (cars, expensive wines, watches etc). What am I trying to say please stop judging these celebrities you may be doing so unjustly. Nomoreless please stop revealing the names of those who have donated or have not. We pray for more donations and successful transplant.
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by invectives(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2013

I guess he (nomoreloss)wasn't invited to 2baba's wedding in dubai,thus d beef.
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by sylve11: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
sanniemoe:

Doubt if that guy made upto 10m in his career..he's a father,got wives and kids..got siblings and parents..stop public display of ur stupidity..this guy existed when they pay Nigerian acts 200k highest..how much did he make as a producer?he wasn't lucky as an artist..it's all make believe..help if u want to and stop displaying ur mumuity here

u have my blessings son! cool
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by cumpaddre(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
Oya Nomoreloss, I hereby donate the sum of #3million to the save OJB commitee. I call on other Nairaland billionaires such as Chief.Yuzedo Sweetus Oyoyo and others to join me in this noble cause to save this mans life. cool
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by tiarm: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nawa ooo dis life sef,she na only dis guy get dis kain prolem for dis countri ni ppl plenty wey get dis kidney problem now or shey becos he be star?I beg after dis guy if anoda pesin com with same problem we must come togeda and help d pesin lik dis ni haba cry.....
Rhino.5dm:
Na war ooooooooooo!

Yo' 2baba, ama have to take back the prayer I prayed to you when I learnt you gave 1.5 Mila.
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
Chai!!! Ojigbijigbijigbijigbi!!!
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hmmmmmmm!
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
Chai!!! Ojigbijigbijigbijigbi!!!

Why 2baba deh over fall hand like this?

Even common Blackface sef don already donate #650(six hundred and fifty naira)

Kai! Some peeps na Tithandnic.
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by hammedkola(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
2 baba is waiting for all of them to contribute first then add the balance. Meanwhile where is "Omo baba olowo (Davido)" and "The God Son of Dangote (Dbanj)"
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by flameong: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
Kamanda: Chai!!! Ojigbijigbijigbijigbi!!!

Why 2baba deh over fall hand like this?

Even common Blackface sef don already donate #650(six hundred and fifty naira)

Kai! Some peeps na Tithandnic.

make u no kill me for here ooooo why black face ..
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by 4reigningqueen: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
Emisco1: Oya, all of u big boys in d industry come out & help ur colleague. Don't wait 2 enter studio 2 sing tribute song. We no go buy am. All una songs dey mention say una get stupendous wealth, oya help ur broda. #Whizkid wey say N500k na chicken and chips, oya come help ur brother. We knw say "ur money & their money no be mate". #Omo jaiye-jaiye,No buy anoda N50m Porsche, save a life. #D'banj and his $50k watch, $20k suit. no look ur broda make im die. Eja nla open ur Versace wallet. #Iyanya u just sign N60m contract wit MTN. All we need now is ur cash not ur waist. #2face, abeg come spend some of this Dubai money. Na this man produce d song (afican Queen) wey launch you oh!. #Don Jazzy and his N60m Porsche, abeg drop something. #Davido (OBO), u don get enough gold chain o. #P-square and dem mansions and jet, biko drop sometin 4 ur guy. #Banky W, #Eldee, #Dr Sid, #Olamide, #Wande coal, #Timaya, #May D, #Burna Boy, #Ice price, #MI, #D'Prince - na all of una dey sing say una dey swim inside money o hlp ds MAN O

where is chidinma in this list?
Ma wo be oo,molowo molowo molowo molowo...
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by Smhart1(f): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
May God punish all of them
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by papaejima1: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
Now all of you squabbling like dogs over tuface how much have you given?
Just give ur own! The acct number is there and internet banking is there.
If every Nairaland member gives N100, we can raise almost N100 million or at least a quarter of that. That amt can literally buy that guy a 2nd life.

So stop whinning and start giving.
Am leading d pack now... So let those who can follow me. #CompassionateHeart

1 Like

Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by Emisco1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Lol! U get tym ooh!
uhmm jst typing dm fast
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by Willgates(m): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
blink182: izzit your money?

We should be praying for Ojb and ignore people that are making a publicity stunt out of his predicament.

is it player dat is koing to do d kidney transprant?

1 Like

Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by delors(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
Later, na these same people go dey yab politicians say corruption here and there...just to donate 16mila now, politics don enter...2face donate 1.5m, 3face did not donate 1.2m etc Don jazzy n Ruggedman man, silent givers wtf was that meant to achieve? as head of committee, u are not obliged to mention the names of donors otherwise you would have to mention those hustling guys wey manage donate N200 because all na donation...yeye people...
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
Shameless people! Can you imagine them posting rubbish bragging about 'we ar tAlking of huge amount of money and you there tweeting nonsense, me have already pray for 2Baba and so shall it be ' who cares if he's yet to donate ..... Is just that u pple ar not ashame, nomore #olodo #ode
Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by ludot(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nairaland - 1079303 members

16, 000, 000 / 1079303 = 14.824 rounded to 15

If each NLer give 15 naira, 16 million don complete...simples

Oya Seun wey the offering bowl make I donate my 15 naira

End of Discussion

1 Like

Re: 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss by onila(f): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ms_Steph: 2face want to build a schl 4 his children nd a staff room for the baby mamas
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / Olamide Suffers Emotional Breakdown,Pours Out His Heart In Depressing Snap(pic) / Temi Otedola Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.